*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1822664-A-different-stone
by Ehamu
Rated: · Fiction · Children's · #1822664
it's about a girl and a stone.
A different Stone.

There lived a girl who lived with her mother in the small village. The girl’s name was Nula, Nula and her mother lived in a simple live, they didn’t have much but they were satisfied with what they had. One day mother sent Nula to the forest to go and pluck some fruits, but Nula was scared to go to the forest alone so she asked her three friends if they can accompany her to the forest. Nula and her friends started a journey to the forest; they went and went later they reached in fruits place. After they have all finished picking fruits and putting in into their baskets they started their journey back home.ohh! Some girl said” look at that big stone right there! So all the girl stared at once and they saw a big, large smooth stone. Everyone had a crave of sitting on that stone, so the girls agreed to make turns of sitting on the stone for a little bit.  The First girl went, she sat on the stone and her turn was over, the second girl, and the third girl too and their turns were over, when it comes to Nula’s turn “she walked faster towards the stone and she sat,but Nula sat on that stone for a little long so her friend asked her to stand and so they can start their journey back home but Nula wasn’t standing ,she said she can’t! The three girls laughed, but for real Nula was trying to get off that stone but she wouldn’t she was stuck’’! her friends mad that Nula get off the stone and they were late to go back home, so the three girls started going back home they said maybe she will follow us from the back .I think Nula isn’t following us, let’s go and check what is wrong with her, when they reached on the stone Nula was still sitting there, what is wrong with you Nula! Why can’t you get off that stone’’! Am stuck! Cried Nula, if you don’t get up from that stone am going to come and pull you up Nula. The girls went and tried Nula off from the stone, but they realized that Nula couldn’t get off she was stuck on that stone. To BE CONTINUED''!



© Copyright 2011 Ehamu (lydia1996 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1822664-A-different-stone