*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1823213-silence
by Emma
Rated: E · Poetry · Supernatural · #1823213
Silence drowns you. Silence drags you. Silence is me.
Silence



somber

demoniac

incidious

flash backs

replays, rewinds, restarts. Too many. the satistic memories vained loved curse through your swollen brain.

OVERWHEMING

Nothingness lingures at the edges, tempted.

Too Much To Handle.

Too little of everything else.

drowing in the abandonment of the hallow core of the once innocent world.

Its that deathly knote that tangles in your stumach., making it hard to breath

SUFFACATION



It subconsiously disimprisions your imagiontion letting it create your idea of HELL your reality. It bites at you. Forcing you to think your in pain. All in the name of the deep seated fear of being alone.



its to heavey,

its pulling you away from the surface, like a vivid, recurring nightmar. Almost as if you've been here before. You'll not quite know the feeling of being on fire but being ice cold at the same time.



It will fill your lungs with something your unable to grasp only to make it all the more tariffing. it's gonna drag you away, away to place non of use know until we let it take us.



But its not real, its all your imagionation, right?

We all wantt to know if that shadow that sits in the corner of your peripheral vision at night is just your mind playing tricks on you. But we're all to scared to look.

We all want to know if that sound that creeps up your spine is just the wind, but we can't resist the urg to cover your ears. DO you know that feeling of beeing watched? have you ever noticed that it almost always accures in the dead SILENCE?

We're afraid of the quite becuse it screams the truth



(COPY RIGHTS RESERVED)
© Copyright 2011 Emma (emmer1999 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1823213-silence