*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1823634-Abhorsen-Axcess-BN1-Character-contents
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1823634
Character contents for my story
Character Contents



Gannon Falco- A stubborn lad who would rather practice charter marks that were forgotten through the years than go to school. He is 2nd in command of the Officials.

Zelda Falco- Gannon’s female form- Gannon becomes Zelda during an accident in the Syncro Chip Programming.

Sabriel- Gannon’s navi- She prides herself in virus busting and Netbattleing with the Charter Mark data engraved battlechips that her father creates for her. Her favorite is: WideShot.

David Falco- Sabriel and Gannon’s father- He works on programs to bring the net and the real world together.

Dracon Centae- Gannon’s Friend- He loves to make viruses for his navi Blademan to delete.

Blademan- Dracon's Navi- This navi spends time deleting viruses made by his Netop Dracon.

Ace Miaos Alroth- Gannon’s Friend- Ace comes from the Iceland of Sharo. He likes his navi to download the data of navies, viruses, mystery data, ECT. He deletes into his navi Cyberman.

Cyberman- Aces navi- This navi accepts almost all of the data he wants to get by deleting other navies (He cannot be arrested because when people battle them they risk their navis data).

Mushrambo Trinity- Gannon’s Psychotic friend- He is a licensed assassin hired by the Officials.

Crimzon- Mushrambo’s Navi- A navi that looks like a cross between Shadowman & a Heal type navi but would rather delete first and ask questions later.

Lan Hikari- a proud netbattler who Gannon has developed a lifelong friendship with, a friendship that has turned them both into soul brothers.

Megaman- Lan’s navi- The Navi Customizer has made him a formidable opponent in the battle arena (Megaman is also Lan’s older brother that died when he was really young).

#8 Mogget- the Bound- This navi looks like a white cat, but he is actually one of the most powerful navies online or off. #8 of the 9.

#8 Yrael- the Peace Bringer- Mogget’s true form- This is the real Mogget. He is one of the 9. His name is pronounced: (Uri-ael).

#1 Ranna- the Sleeper- 1st of the 7 bells.

#2 Mosrael- the Waker- 2nd of the 7 bells.

#3 Kibeth- the Walker- 3rd of the 7 bells.

#4 Dyrim- the Speaker- 4th of the 7 bells.

#5 Belgaer- the Thinker- 5th of the 7 bells.

#6 Saraneth- the Binder- 6th of the 7 bells.

#7 Astarael- the Sorrowful or Weeper- 7th of the 7 bells.


Chaud- Protoman’s Netop- When Gannon becomes Zelda, Chaud has huge crush on her.

Protoman- Chaud’s Navi- Has a crush on the Abhorsen. Her nickname for him is Touchstone. Once Sabriel becomes Treemanderkarp he goes mad but later they are reunited by a Darkchip that turns him into a Darkloid.

Zelda- Abhorsen Sabriel & Gannon’s Full Syncro form- A “Special chip” as the new Zelda calls it transforms our hero into a female and is called Zelda from that point on.
© Copyright 2011 Professor (arrikok at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1823634-Abhorsen-Axcess-BN1-Character-contents