*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1823691-happy-halloween
by alexis
Rated: · Other · Other · #1823691
this story is going to be about students on halloween night.
some boys and girls at my school was gettin all hyped for halloween, they was talking about all the plans that they had come up with for this special day. they were talking about going on lake kingdom's soul to the lonely but large cabin that sat there alone. everybody who was somebody decided that,that was a great idea, so they would go. after school that day the students went home to put on their costumes , when everyone was ready they headed down to the lake. as they entered the cabin they tried to turn on the light switch, but the light would'nt come on. so a few of the students put on their flashlight, as the students began to check in every corner they saw this man who had to be the tallest man ever, he looked as if his face had been burned all over. his whole face was pink with lots of bugs on it. the kids began to scream, while trying to run back outside but the door slammed shut in disbelief. as the students started to run the man just slowly walked behind them and started to laugh. the kids were scared out of their minds. this one little girl whose name was styliana viliani tried to hide on the floor, he steped on her with his metal spiked boots as her blood started to run across the cabins floor. as this little boy was sitting beside what looked to be a bookcase , he felt something run over his hand so he switched on his flashlight and saw that it was dark red blood, he started to scream as loud as he could until an axe landed in his mouth. the other kids still trying to hide while weeping so loudly, they only knew that it would be a matter of time before they were next.
© Copyright 2011 alexis (dede17 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1823691-happy-halloween