*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1824273-Allerednic-and-her-mom-Allavera
Rated: E · Other · Fantasy · #1824273
A funny story I wrote in fourth grade. Warning: Strange.
Once there was a girl named Allerednic. She had a mean mother. One day, two nice girls moved in with her. Their father had died. They were always being bossed around by Allerednic and her mother, Allavera. The girls' names were Ittap and Nej. Allerednic was always saying, "Ittap! Do this!" or "Nej! Do that!"

One day Allerednic and Allavera found out that there was going to be a ball at the prince's castle. Allerednic and Allavera were so excited, they screamed, "Ittap! Nej! Help me get ready for the ball, NOW!" Ittap and Nej wanted to go, but Allavera just laughed and left with Allerednic.

Ittap and Nej ran crying into the basement. They wanted to meet Prince Gnimrahc, too! Suddenly, a man fell down the basement stairs. "I am your Person Godfather," said the man. "My name is Eoj."

"We want to meet Prince Gnimrahc!" Ittap and Nej both cried.

"Okay, I need a watermelon, three oranges, a bowl, and 200 bucks," said Eoj.

"But we don't have 200 dollars!" wailed Nej as Ittap got the fruit and bowl. Soon, Ittap returned with the bowl and fruit.

"What do you need this for?" she asked.

"Hey, a guy's gotta eat, right?" said Eoj, making fruit salad. Then, when he finished eating, Eoj went and stole a carriage and horses, and kidnapped two footmen. Then he stole two pairs of jeans and two pairs of sneakers, along with two T-shirts. Nej and Ittap quickly put them on, then rode the carriage away.

"Remember, be back before 8 PM! That's your bedtime!" Eoj called after them, then ran away.

~LATER:~

Prince Gnimrahc was happily dancing with Ittap and Nej. He was wearing a T-shirt, ripped jeans, and a pair of fuzzy bunny slippers. Nej thought he was handsome. Ittap spit on him. Soon, it was 8:00. Nej ran off, calling a quick goodbye to Prince Gnimrahc. Ittap continued to dance, not aware of the time.

POOF!

Her T-shirt and jeans fell off, leaving Ittap standing dressed in rags in the middle of the ballroom surrounded by lots of admiring people, while Nej's rags were unfortunately covered by the carriage doors.

~MEANWHILE:~

Ittap was asleep on the ballroom's hard, cold floor, while Allerednic screamed at her, and Nej was happily napping on the soft, safe cushions in the carriage. When Nej arrived home, though, she got a spanking and was sent to bed without dinner.

Ittap came downstairs. She was fed a plate heaped with gravy-covered turkey, steaming peas and carrots, and a delicious-looking slice of steaming apple pie with cherry sauce. Then she was told to feed a food-covered shirt to Nej with a picture of an ice-cream cake for dessert. Nej, instead of eating it, drooled all over the picture and put the shirt in the washing machine, Then she went to sleep.

DNE EHT
© Copyright 2011 DarkDragon59 (darkdragon59 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1824273-Allerednic-and-her-mom-Allavera