*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1824315-bactra-night-of-the-nite
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1824315
A Tale OF the Night of Nites, Bactra of Nist.
gretings n hals from kelvin! hr is a litle not on fur all u gys on the oter side of univrsl system of stars.... my the rapist queted me on my plans of notice and forcmd me to releas the ideis of thouhgts unto the riting word for my the rapy. dis acou nt i git frim my bro cause he does not have the dickselcixia(wut a word name that i alwys thinkin of when i was 1st dignisostics, cus of my brain handy"hat) of my self. hpfully you cun shar in me this so that my stories will give many helping In The Sad Day.

Bactra, the adventurism

walkin down de isle way, he past the forest, und the grobes and the plants, for the trees. always thinking of himself, bactra, indeed was happy. of course, if not i was gaining spped by him.

"many gretings n hails" i called ot him! "from whence geography do u come from my feidn."

bactra turned to me with such speed the wind blue my colors ot of my hair! his blackend armr was covred in ash and soot from the volcanoic ashes of the north and his mail was rusted. from the weather and rain of course. in a voive that boomed of 1000 air chimes, he said back to me, "many greeting s hails! i come from the geography of the great tree lord, who brethes fire from his mouse."

i scratched me chin which had stubble on it after many a days jurny. "a tree lord you say, from what qeustingn does his mouse send u1"?

"why, " bactra replied to me, his voicce grim and saddend. i could almost see that his thoughts were coming ouit of his head, but not in the way the they do. "it is becuase, the iron tides of the east wind blow threw him. his hand grows wary from sending blades of darkness. i come because he sends me to steel the night of the nite!"

with surprise of a horse, i drew back and said, "why, i am surprised! bactar, was it not u who held his seceptre nd ws deemd night of great nite?"

"indeed not, for it was not me" bactra said his faith sullen, "prior to my ceramiconies, the tree lord's guards came and ran me through with a nife of his blades. i pretend to be enslavd by hte pain but secretly, i held a shard of life!"

"a shard of life" i winceded! "there are only few left in this starsystem of universes!" i cried

"no," bactra said, "it was not a real shard. it was crafted by the many perilous shamans. it can only be used 1 time before it evaporates into a poisonus hydrocarbvon!"

i called back to him "very well, we must go on this jorny, for you will have many days to walk"

with a slighr of hand he grappled me(like a man would do) and threw me ona horse of steeds. our travels have just began, and my ecxtiement ws concealed under a viel of darkness. my cannister was held tightly to me and i write these words with half-hearted glee. cannot the future tell me where i cam from? no one noes, ans so i go off with bactra to see where the music notes take me. [perhaps in the fureutre i will no the air of sand, and so called bactra, night of nite.
© Copyright 2011 Kelvin Tergasin (uranium at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1824315-bactra-night-of-the-nite