*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1825678-One-Day-At-The-Park
Rated: E · Other · Friendship · #1825678
One Day At the park made me think about how life can change in not a lot of time.
I was walking through the park one day a few months ago when I saw a friend I had not saw in a while. She still looked the same, but you can never judge a book by its cover. I walked up to her and asked her how she has been, and she was not the same girl from the first sentence. She said that she was doing fine but she had just broke up with her boyfriend. She had never been the type of girl who liked guys or who would even go out with them.
That kind of confused me but the next thing made me even more puzzled. She told me that she hated dogs now because the fur was everywhere and she hated walking them. She had been so obsessed with dogs back in school she wrote a whol book on one. She also loved running so what was the problem with WALKING a dog?
The rest of the conversation went on like that. She would sa something and I would think about how she used to be. It is kinda funny how much people chage in like two years. She is still my friend except for now e have nothing in common and she hangs out with more of the popular people. But I guess change does happen to everyone, sometimes good and sometimes bad. Me, I haven't chaged at all but if I had it would be in a good way.
© Copyright 2011 GlitterGurl13 (glittergurl13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1825678-One-Day-At-The-Park