*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1825949-After-Breakfast-Before-Brunch-Part-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #1825949
Something naughty to go with a commission I'm gonna get sometime soon.
After Breakfast, Before Brunch



Dedra let out a soft squeak as she felt Beth hand strike her barely clothed bottom.  Her face in a deep blush as Beth pushed the feeldo against Dedra's swollen, needy pussy.  Beth was lost in the sight of not just one amazing bottom, but instead 3, each a clear representation of her ability to talk Dedra, Limey and Lavender into this.

Dedra was still in her panties, but that wasn't much for protection considering Beth had the girls hands tied to the head board of Lavender's huge bed.  Limey was a bit luckier, still having both her panties, and bra.  Lavender, who was the one who provoked this all was the most bare, wearing just a apron with a band-aid over her vagina.  Beth was still in the over sized T-shirt she had borrowed from Limey since she didn't really plan to spend the night there before.

It was a rather odd combination of sound between the birds outside chirping and the moaning as Beth took in the sight for a moment, giving out a seductive giggle as she  began to grope Limey's bottom before also giving her a light slap as well.

"Don't worry L, I'll be with you as soon as I get DD here to call uncle."

"Why do I have to be last!!!" Lavender shouted as she squirmed in anticipation.

"Cause this is all your fault for wearing something so damn pervy!"  Dedra barked back, receiving another slap to her bottom in return.

"Hey, no being mean!"  Beth was quick to punish her pet, but was kind enough to give Lavender a real answer.  "To be honest, Dedra is right, I mean seriously, why do you make pancakes pretty much nude!?"

"It's nice and cool in the morning, it feels great, especially on my girls."

"You mean those massive pillows of yours?" Limey stated in a play way.

"What can I say, I love my boobs!"

"Bitch"  Another swift slap came to Dedra's backside for her rude tongue.

"Don't be jealous, besides I'm the smallest one here and you don't hear me complaining do you?"  Beth stated, her hand now underneath Dedra's panties, her fingers pinching her sensitive clitoris, cause Dedra to squeak out in shock.  "Now back to business!"  Again Beth started to prod the feeldo against Dedra's mounds, the fabric of the panties becoming wetter and wetter with each push, Dedra giving out moans and cries of satisfaction in return.  "Besides, who needs huge ta-tas when you have a ass like yours?"  Beth stated before adding in a side note "Not that Lavender's isn't sweet, but in a contest you so win best in show"

Lavender giggled as she swayed her hips back and forth "Not to worry, even I'll admit, Dedra has an amazing booty, I swear when she is wearing a skirt, it takes everything in me not to lift it up and go to town on her."

Hearing all this only intensified the blush that Dedra had.

"What about me then?" Limey asked in a shy manner, fearful that her being a Herm would be a turn off.

"Why so sheepish hun, you know I love your figure too, mostly those beautiful eyes of yours, but if I had to pick a favorite, it's gotta be your extra little bit."

Limey blushed a bit, but was also a bit surprised that Beth was completely okay with her being a Herm, but she was starting to adore that fact each time they ended up making love.

"Honestly, I don't gross you out?"

"You are a girl with a penis, so what, I have a cock right now."  Beth laughed as she slapped the feeldo, the sensation making her jump a bit.  "Besides, your awesome, and I would be a idiot to view you as just a Herm, when I should be more focused on the person inside that outer shell."

Limey smiled as she felt Beth rub her booty as it stuck up high in the air.  "Thanks"

"Don't mention it, now, if you guys don't mind, I think it's time I finally got to work here!"
© Copyright 2011 OniOmega (oniomega at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1825949-After-Breakfast-Before-Brunch-Part-1