*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1826121-Untitled
Rated: 13+ · Sample · Emotional · #1826121
short story about loss and death.
You came around that day without even noticing me, I waited a few more seconds hoping you’ll turn around and walk towards me but no, you kept on walking away.



I saw you later that day talking with her, you were crying. I wanted to comfort you but then she suddenly hugged you and she, too, cried. Why? What happened? You both stood up and bought something in the nearby store. I followed the both of you wondering why are you with her? She’s my bestfriend! Almost my sister! How could both of you do this to me?!



Then I realized that this is the way to my house, what are you about to do? confess to me? apologize?! NO! wait, why are there so many people? How come everyone is holding a candle? How come everybody’s sad?



I ran inside my house, panic shot through me, What happened?! I shouted yet no one turned around, no one noticed me. I grabbed my mother’s shoulder. It went right through her. No. I just missed it, I grabbed it again yet my hand still went through her! Why? I saw you walking towards me, I was about to hug you when you walked right through me. I felt your presence in my whole body.



I turned around to face you, you asked my mom if it’s true, (What is?) Then she nodded, you knelt and cried, cried so hard. I can’t stand seeing you like this! I began to cry also, finally my mother spoke and said “She’s dead”.



I’m Dead.
© Copyright 2011 Violet Diva (iamjamsy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1826121-Untitled