*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1826546-Katzan-observation
by DRE
Rated: E · Short Story · Other · #1826546
Katz funny,perplexing creatures
  Katz, buy nature are curious, and often shy ……creatures. They either like you or don’t . No one owns Katz. They own you. Katz don’t live with you, you get to live with them…..IF you’re lucky. Funny, fickle creatures these Katz be. Yet who can resist that face, that….how does one put this…AURA, yes that’s it AURA. Only Katz has that.  Now dogs, well they are man’s best friend, yes indeed. Total unconditional love dogs give us. They run to greet you. Love to ride in cars. Come when you call them, and generally throw themselves all over you. And we, people, love that .
      But there is something about Katz….. 
Call them, and it’s “leave a message and I MIGHT get back to you”……
They will stay out all night, and when they come home from….who knows…we grab them and coo all over them like we found a long lost child. And Katz, well it’s “don’t bother right now I need to eat, groom myself and sleep…..I’ll get back with you”…..and off they go to the bed they let you share with them at night.


And people owned by Katz  are thrilled that the Katz is back

But only one who has ever been owned by Katz knows the love they can, if you’re lucky, express. How many times have you been down, and without fail they magically appear…… Katz love is like no other.  It too is unconditional, yet guarded at the same time. Katz. Funny creatures.  Can anyone ever figure out was runs through Katz mind when they stare into your eyes. And Katz eyes are beautiful, make no mistake, they look deep into your soul.  There is even  a marble named after their eyes 
 
And Katz know…….they know just when you need to hear that soothing purr , that unique voice that only Katz has.

But Katz will also set boundaries. They let you get only so close into their space. If you are the fortunate one…….you will know…..

Never had much use for Katz…….till I was lucky enough to be owned by one……changed my life.  Some forty plus years ago , I was owned  by Katz…best time of my life. Katz make you live, laugh,  ,love and cry
I know the Katz that owned me did.  And anyone lucky enough to have been touched by Katz never will forget……..ever.

Best thing that ever happened to me during my…..formative years. 

Never forgot about Katz…..never lost that love for Katz….ever.

For all you people who have ever loved Katz….you know what I am talking about.

  The first one never leaves you……completely……..


Katz……. curious…fascinating…perplexing creatures……

  Katz , once owned by one….everything else is just…….a dog……..

© Copyright 2011 DRE (dave1173 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1826546-Katzan-observation