*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1826693-Life-and-Death
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1826693
Parable Fiction Novel

Prologue


         The “Tengoku Kingdom” or the said yo be the “Promise Land also known as the “Paradise” is a resemble of a perfect lsnd “Promise Land” that refers in the Christian scriptures. This is a beautiful place and perfect place that everybody was looking for. The castle is made from Gold walls, pearl and porcelain and even the 12 gems inside and outside of it. The place is kinda weird like an ancient Japanese empire castle.
The King Yeshu is symbolizes the Savior Yeshua with its Lion and Lamb image. He has 2 apprentices named Aiko and Heiki. Aiko before is a prince of Japan empire when his father became a emperor of Japan but he died for the Christians, he became Aiko as Dove image to represents Love and purity while Heiki is an Eagle spirit for covering and peace. King Yeshu had a right-hand named Hades but then because of his greedy that he want to surpass the King’s power and authority, King Yeshu throw him away. Hades rebels so that he created his own Kingsom “Kurai” which means dark, desolate, a kingdom of wilderness.
The story is all about a journey to a real life behind the representation of girl’s dream when she was at the mysterious railway in Osaka. It was planned for her to see the things which God want her to see for her to go through to her calling.
These would be a mystery but somehow a reality to Junsui’s life to become a better person and a leader.

Chapter 1. The Gate

My name is Junsui and this is my, I am a half Spanish breed Japanese girl.
© Copyright 2011 Eiji1929 (ejrimpillo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1826693-Life-and-Death