*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1826748-Book-Signing
Rated: GC · Fiction · Erotica · #1826748
having an ex return out of no where can lead to quite a surprise
He isn't supposed to be here. I came back to the city to do a book signing for my novel on the assumption that my ex wouldn't come. He is married now and to a woman. I need to get out of my head and not think about him and how he is looking at me.

I'm standing in front of a group of mostly men with a few females in the bunch as they wait for me to do a reading from the book, to answer their questions and eventually sign copies of the anti-romance but all I can do is look at him. Gah, I need to get my act together.

"Okay, how about I read a couple short passages from.." I start my usual spiel that went after I was introduced but I blank the title of my book. How can I do this? The cover has the title but I feel so stupid that I just skip over it, "my book. Then I can answer a few questions before we get to the writing part, where I autograph your copies."

I reach for a copy of my book and instead knock over my bottle of water. Damn! It isn't easy but I get a hold of myself for the most part and make it through the reading without too much struggle. I even manage to get through it without ruining anymore paperback copies. When it is over I start to pack up at once as the people slowly leave the room. I can't wait to leave to go up to my hotel room but I don't get far before I hear a familiar voice.

"You will never love anyone else? After what that jerk did to you?"

I bite my lower lip as I turn to face him. He must have read the book. "The book is fiction and not based off my life."

"Come on," He steps a little closer, his voice low for the few people in the room not to overhear. "The story is basically our entire relationship. Only one sex scene never happened and the rest probably weren't as good as you made them sound but this is about us."

"Maybe a little." I can feel myself begin to sweat. Even though I know I can't have him and the pain I felt over the years, my desire for him still burns bright.

His hand grazes my arm and I know that look but I can't let myself fall for it. He is married but the way he speaks is so tempting. "I'm sorry for what I did to you. Is there any way I can make it up to you?"

I have to push away. "No. You're married."

"Not anymore."

"What?" I stare at him. He had been so happy with the woman that it is hard to believe they would be over.

He rests his back against the table. "We got divorced. As much as I cared about my wife, I was living a lie and it wasn't helping my family. She would sometimes call me gay over the years so it wasn't even a surprise."

"What do you want now?" I don't know how to process what he is telling me.

"I want you." The words I longed to hear were voiced and he steps forward, pulling me into his body for a long kiss. "Can we go to your room?"

I can't believe this is happening. As we go up to my hotel room I keep looking at him and I even pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming. The minute the door closes, he starts to pull my clothes off, struggling a little with the tie. It is quite a change from our first time, when he had been nervous to be near a naked man. Now he is eager and it shows as he pushed me against the bed, kissing his way down my chest to do the one thing he had never done in our relationship.

His mouth is wet and warm against my erection. Having him take me in his mouth like that even without skill or practice almost makes me reach orgasm early.

But I want more, I want him thrusting his hard dick deep in my ass. It takes unbelievable will power but I managed to pull him up to press my lips against his as my hand grips his shaft, moving up and down to encourage his desire. Even though it had been years, nothing felt different, when our bodies slid together both trying to get to a position that we both ached to do. Finally the foreplay finished and even though he used to only fuck me on my knees, this time he kept me on my back, able to watch my reactions as he pushed in.

Each thrust he managed against my body brings us both closer. After several minutes, I feel his release and can't stop myself any longer. I don't have control anymore and the words I longed to say again fell out, "I love you."


(word count = 850)
(Prompt: You can go back. A dead relationship unexpectedly revives.)
© Copyright 2011 A.D. Writes (adwilson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1826748-Book-Signing