*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1826754-What-is-to-become
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Occult · #1826754
Abstract piece.Teenage girl faces decline while growing up with angst and ignorance.
(Image) http://www.mainstreamclub.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/The-Crow-Brandon-Lee-th...

(Song) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuLPJg2gwjQ&ob=av2e

Irish unemployment and energy drinks...

The time has come for me to program myself 00.43. Try it harder, does it faster, now be stronger, the quest gets tougher, it's never over, and tomorrow some treasure has found me...

All that is coming, I can pre-feel the ecstasy and am already imagining how it's going to be. In my mind I've created the fantasy, and if it's part of delusion then so let it be.

Anxiety and excitement, I jump up and down, and I can not stop, and I will not stop. All is strong so fuck off and die, don't knock on the door, no you never do, surprise me off a sudden and anger me like a thunder.

Pray and look up, pretend we share the same God, but I'm not really here, hell no, I never was. A song works like fuel to my spaceship and I take off holding my spear. Indeed, let the fight begin.

Who knows how to shut the mouth of those who have not yet spoken? Well guessed I WAS bleeding and broken though I've never spoken and what do you expect to win for your grand observational skills? Want a prize? Want a cookie? I'll give you it all...as you let me fall.

How about who wants to see it? It's all understood, and no, one never would, stain the art room with the left overs of dinner, when your dinner is the eyes of the painter who has sketched you. But oh, you're not finished, and the evil looking boy wants to paint in your belly the doom and holding a brush you hear vroom vroom vroom, thrust it forward, in and out, be obscene, feel so thin.

After dinner we can all laugh, after all, we're getting better, becoming a stronger settler and rising harder, and being faster. Oh Einstein, Einstein, will I get any smarter? If I eat up your brain and rewrite Shakespeare's fallacies? Oh nay Oh nay, why can't I just lie?

Suck-Sex-Full!

Celebrate those "lost" hours!

All that is cumming, all that is coming, all that is cumming...already came

Do you understand the names you name them? Is it all really understood? Just a glance, vision intertwines, four eyes become two, six eyes to become soon and drive away in lava. Spill your regret in my face.

Can you see it coming? Can you see it cumming? Can you see it coming? … It already came.

Silence him.
© Copyright 2011 Xzariah (xzariah at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1826754-What-is-to-become