*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1826882-Fragments
Rated: E · Fiction · Spiritual · #1826882
A lady trucker discovers her inner spirit & some of it's "fragments".
Fragments
by
Rowan Kelly

© 2011-2012
All Rights Reserved

Note: This is a work in progress. Coming soon...war, ghosts, and a new world...stay tuned. Thank you.

Chapter 1
The surf line was crowded. The water was the usual bath water warm. The waves were small today, about 6 feet. It was just another day in Hawaiian paradise. I paddled hard to catch a wave. I missed it. I tried another one, missed it too. I finally caught a wave, a smaller 4 foot one, and rode it into shore. My friends were waiting for me. Then I woke up.

My life is kinda boring. I want to give all my secrets away. I love that song, “Secrets”. I play the same five favorite songs over and over again, for about  the first hour of my driving day. My name is Deidre, friends and family call me Dee. I'm a long haul truck driver in America.

I'm into the Paranormal, as it's known. I really think it's “normal”. But society hasn't come to that same conclusion yet, so we'll stick with “Para-normal”. I dream a lot. Almost every night. Sometimes it's the same dream, same people and places. Other times it's totally different. Sometimes my dreams are scary. Sometimes I dream about my own death.

I decided to try and keep track of my dreams. I want to try and figure them out. Who are these people, where are these places, and what does it all mean?

I have to admit that I'm a little obsessed about money. I want more money. I need more money. Doesn't everybody? It's easy to feel like that when you've spent your whole adult life working for low wages. I used to make pretty good money driving a truck, about $1000 a week, but that has all changed. The powers that be at the top don't want us to be prosperous any more. So it seems. They are destroying our country. We are angry and are taking up occupation in many major cities across the U.S. We have hope that the conditions in our country that work against us will get better. We always have hope. If I had more money, then I could live with more freedom and live more comfortably. I'd be less stressed out about finances. I wouldn't have to half starve myself every day.
We need a new money system in this country that can compete with the fiat currency that we've had for decades. The federal reserve note that has been losing it's value more and more each year.

I've got ideas to help fix our problems. We would have to make some sacrifices though. Solutions don't come without sacrifices. We would have to break some of the laws of this land. The laws that oppress the good people that have lived here for generations. The good men and women that have lost their lives in a foreign country fighting for our freedom. That is what they have been told. They've been lied to, as have we, by our Government. We don't have wars for our freedoms, we have wars to protect our “interests”. It's all political. And many Americans now believe that 9-11 was an inside job.

They have good reason to believe this. Because more and more people on the inside are blowing their whistles. Telling what they know. And testifying to it in congressional hearings.

Driving for a living can sometimes be a good thing. It's good for getting lots of ideas popping into your head. The boring, mind numbing monotony of the road moving fast under your truck is like grit in your mind, that grinds away and eventually produces some idea pearls. Some of the thoughts that came into my mind yesterday were “Where in the world can we live that we are not totally controlled and in some cases, oppressed by a government?” So I guess we either move to a better place, if such a place exists. In some cases, some places are a lot better than others. If we don't relocate, then we stay and FIGHT!

We fight for a better life, more freedoms, more prosperity. The minions, as the government makes us feel like we are, rise up and fight. We may be seen by them as minions, but we're not stupid people. We can take back our freedoms, we just have to break their laws to do so. They “enforce” the laws that they make. They use FORCE, at gunpoint to keep us where they want us. Some laws we can understand and live comfortably with. Other laws take away our God given rights and freedoms. Some laws need to be broken.


If our soldiers fought and died for our country, the least we can do is go to jail for our country. For our rights and freedoms. The least that we can do is make some sacrifices. I feel like it's coming to that now. It's starting with the Occupiers. I'm happy to see so many fellow Americans up in arms about what's wrong with this country and what's wrong with our government. Many Americans lost their homes and jobs thanks to Wall Street, greedy corporations, and stupid corrupt government officials. We're taking back our country, our rights, and our freedoms. Maybe we'll have to use force too.


Chapter 2
I'm at a house surrounded by pine trees. I see some members of my current family. It's a nice two story Victorian style house. There is my older sister. The house is near the ocean. She and I are walking from the house down to the beach. We're walking toward a pier. There are people on the beach playing in the surf, sunbathing, enjoying this beautiful place and the warm sunny day. I feel real good. I haven't felt like this since I was a kid. You know the feeling? Like everything is just right in the world. I feel secure, free and confident. I don't have to worry about money. I feel like I'm very wealthy. That I am a member of a rich family. As I walk down the beach towards those people I get a feeling that they are poor. That they are struggling in life. They get to enjoy the beach. It's one of few things they can enjoy in life. I'm grateful for that.

My sister and I make it to the pier. I want to get one of those chocolate covered ice creams. I try speaking to the teenager behind the counter and she doesn't see or hear me. Then I realize why. My sister and I are dead. We're ghosts. It's a good feeling though. We are free. We don't have to struggle to survive in the world any more. I am craving that ice cream, but ghosts can't eat anything. I miss having my favorite ice cream. I'll remember that for my next life. When I'm ready for another life that is.

People sense us near them. We need their energy to stay alive as ghosts. Crowded places full of people are great for taking in all the energy. Then I woke up.

Chapter 3

The sun is coming up. I see it coming through the edges of my privacy curtains. My dog Brandy is already up and ready to start her day. She's a mini Australian shepherd with blue eyes. She's been a trucker dog since she was 8 weeks old. I want a better life for her and me. Instead of living in this truck for weeks on end. I got myself into this, and I just have to hang in there and stick with the big plan. It's just going to take longer to achieve than I had hoped. It's taking longer because I had to take a cut in pay. That's the way the country is right now.

I get dressed and take my dog out for a walk. When we got back I fed her breakfast. For my breakfast I have a bag of chips. I need to get another cash advance to hold me over till payday on Friday. I just need a little food money. I'm always working on plans to transition from driving a truck to working at home. I would rather be doing my own business. A person will remain poor when they work for wages. There is a ceiling as to how much they can make. Controlled by the Corporate CEOs'. If I work for profits then there will be no limit to what I can make. I spend my driving time mostly thinking and scheming on what I can do to make profits.

One of the problems is that it seems our Government is against small business in this country. Just google Amish raw milk, moving dirt in Mississippi, and Gibson guitars. That should give you three stories to start you off with. In short, those people were arrested for breaking the new laws that were just dreamt up all of a sudden. Our government is now making criminals out of ordinary citizens. Who knew the Amish people were big time criminals? For doing something that they've been doing for hundreds of years with no harm to anyone. And now it becomes a crime? Things have GOT to change for the better in this country. And we're going to have to FORCE that change. Like it or not.

What I've learned about the world (or worlds) of the Paranormal is that we are spirits having a physical experience. We have had many lives. We come here on earth to learn and grow spiritually. Earth is the ultimate school. Our spirits are balls of light and the rays of that light are like fragments of our spirit. The rays of light are our different lives. Some are past lives and some are current lives spread out to experience as much as possible. That sounds pretty efficient. I want to make the best, most meaningful lives as I can while I'm here. I don't want to waste my opportunities.

I feel that struggling in life may teach us a lot, but once we learn those lessons it's time to move on. To not struggle any more. Working for low wages is struggling. It's time to move on to working for profits. I am fully aware that most business fail within their first year. Failure is good. How else are you going to learn to be successful without failure? Fail fast and fail often. Get that out of the way. Keep trying and don't give up. You can't support yourself or your family on wages. It's time to move up the survival ladder. The more profits you make, the better your quality of life will be.


Chapter 4
I unfolded my 6'2” body from the jeep and walked toward the guards. They pointed their guns at me and the sergeant said “Who are you?”. I smiled and spread my arms and  replied “I'm the answer to your prayers. I've come in Peace. Take me to your leader”. The sergeant sent a soldier into the tent. The thick humid heat would of bothered any normal person. But inside my black duster coat, big old world style boots, black shirt and dark jeans my body was ice cold. I reached up and adjusted my wide brim hat to better block the sun from my bright blue eyes. My long brown hair moved slightly in the gentle breeze. I stood there and smiled at the armed men in front of me.


A few minutes later the soldier came out of the tent and whispered into the sergeant's ear. The the sergeant said “Come in. He will see you now”.  As I walked into the tent I thought “This is as good a place to start as any”.
The leader of the rebel army looked me up and down when I walked up to his desk. “What is your name?” he asked. “I'm known as Nick. It's short for Nicole” I replied. “You're pretty tall for a women” he stated.

“Tall people get more respect and make great leaders. Short people get hassled and that makes them meaner. Short people make great warriors” I replied. I stayed standing until he offered me a chair to sit in. He gestered to a metal folding chair “Have a seat.”  I sat down. “Why are you here? This is not your country. We are not your people. This is not your war” he said. Then I woke up.


As I was driving down the road today, heading to Louisiana, I thought about the lottery games. I wondered about the pick 3 and pick 4 games. What if I get two numbers out of three? Could I win a prize with that? Or do I have to get all three numbers to win a prize. So I stopped at a truck stop and got some lottery brochures and game play slips. I then got online and downloaded a pdf file of past winning numbers. I began to study the pick 3 game. A few days later I figured that I could possibly win a prize every two weeks. If I played a certain way and played often. How much would this type of play cost me? Less than $40 per week.

Since I am a long haul/otr truck driver, I am in a different state nearly every day. I figured I can plot and plan my lottery play for those states that have a lottery. I get into a state, play advance play for 5 draws, then move onto another state and do the same. I'm in the process of plotting my game plans right now. I've never heard of anyone making consistent money off the lottery. It's probably not possible. One guy in Florida has won 7 times and he wrote a book about it. He won 7 grand prizes in the span of 20 years. And countless other smaller prizes. I've tried his system and I have had some success. He likes to play the scratch off tickets and the pick 5 games. I even went so far as to purchase a lottery computer program that calculates all the past winning numbers for certain games I choose, and tries to give me the best numbers with the best odds to play. It also does these things called “wheel” your numbers. Mixing up your chosen numbers into different ways to play them on the play slips.

It would be great to make a profit off the lottery. Or I could just be wasting my hard earned money. Some people say that lotteries are for poor people. Society's suckers. I am a gambler. I take calculated risks.

Chapter 5
As soon as my feet felt the sandy bottom I slid off my surfboard and stood up. I jumped up when waves hit me as I made my way to the beach and my friends waiting there for me. “Howz it?” I said to my friend Kalani. “Sweet” he replied. “Hey James, good ride eh?” my friend Mike said. “Yeah, I got a good long ride from that last one” I replied. “Let's get some lunch” I said. We walked over to my old Chevy pickup truck and strapped our boards to the  rack. I grabbed my towel and dried off a bit. Then we all piled in and drove off toward the Shack. The Shack was one of our favorite food joints. They gave the best deal on the north side of the Island.

“Hi Jen” I said to the pretty blonde girl behind the counter. “Hi James. Good surf today?” she asked. “Yeah, not too bad” I replied. I was always nervous around attractive girls. I had been wanting to ask her out on a date for the longest time.  My friends tease me that I'm too shy. “How is your day going so far?” I asked her. “Busy” she smiled. Nervously, I ran my hand through my short brown hair. We got our food and sat down to eat. “We hang out tonight?” Kalani asked. “No, I've got night school now. I'm studying business”. I replied. “What kind of business?” Mike asked. “Any kind that makes money” I replied and we all laughed. Then I woke up.

My interest in the paranormal began about five years ago when I discovered a dvd of a tv show in a big chain store. I bought the season 1 to see if I liked it. I was hooked. I thought their style was good and the footage I believed. Some people call me gullible, but I was impressed by what I saw. Was it fake? I wouldn't know. But I knew that I could get my own tools and go looking for ghosts if I wanted to. But I already knew that ghosts are real. I've seen them and felt them. I believe they are real based on my own experiences.

One thing I've learned from my studies about the spirit world is that once you die, you can go into the white light that shows up for you. Once in the white light you have a life review. And our spirits are balls of light. We are not male, female, black, white, short, tall, etc.. Just pure energy light.


When we choose to reincarnate, we can choose male, female, etc.. for learning more of life's lessons. Or we can just roll the dice and let God choose for us, and go with that chosen physical experience.

Since I was a ghost and I could move about the world freely, I wanted to attend a University. I chose University of Hawaii on the island of Oahu. As I was in the library, I could look over people's shoulders to see what they were reading. One young man, his name is James, was reading something on  Austrian Economics and Ludwig Von Mises. Since I am not strong enough to pick up a book and start reading it, I will need to stay with James and just look over his shoulder.

© Copyright 2011 Rowan Kelly (rowankelly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1826882-Fragments