*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1826996-Always-There
Rated: E · Other · Adult · #1826996
Feeling lost and alone, afraid and lost!
Always there! When I am too weak to carry my burdens, I can lay them down. They are carried for me, by He who is strong. They say you must have faith of a mustard seed. I believe you must have total surrender, in order to have that faith. I petition for health and well-being. Yet, tears stain my pillow. Fear and desperation fill my heart. I cannot carry this burden any longer. My shoulders are swaying to ground, and my heart is weeping. Carry me! Carry my burdens! Carry my troubles and sorrows! It is you I ask! I must close my eyes and sleep now.

Always there! It is morning, and a new day. The sun is shining and the day is joyful. The tears are nothing but stains on my pillow. The fears and desperations lie at your feet. My bags are packed, for you to carry. Atop of them, I leave you many petitions for blessing and well-being. Let us begin this journey of a new day! For you are always there! With one last thing to say, Thank You!
© Copyright 2011 Godsgrace (kcox12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1826996-Always-There