*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1827044-Alldale-Academy
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1827044
Six teenagers are forced to go to a school for them being "Gifted"
Blood stained the once white snow. I look down at all the bodies that had sacraficed there once alive souls for us. How come we had to be chosen? Why not the girls that had lived down the rustic old hall? Well lets start from the begining. How about we start with Paige. The daughter of Fire. Hmm where should I start? Oh how about the day we first met.

Paige.........

I woke to my alarm blaring in my white room. I could hear Rita calling, "Paige! Are you up? Time to get ready for your first day at Alldale. I have your suitcases in the van. Now hurry up!" Rita was my foster mom. Ever since I was little I had lived with her. My parents died in a horrible accident. A fire. But what had caused that fire you ask? I did. I was angry, so angry. My mom wouldnt let me go play and I released something I didnt know I could do. And I still regret it to this day, whether I meant to do it or not. Well I got up and hopped into the shower. When I was done I got out and threw my favorite pair of bleached skinny jeans and a old shirt that said "Mess with me and I'll mess you up."
I smiled in the mirror at that shirt. I threw my fiery red hair up into a high bun. Not caring. I put on a light lair of Eye Liner and mascara and ran down the stairs. Grabbing my phone on the way out of the house that I would never see again.
30 Minutes Later
I stepped out of the van, taking in the five buildings of my new High School for people like me. I grabbed my bags out, watching Rita leave the school grounds. "How am I supposed to find my way around?" I thought out loud. "Well what room are you in?" Asked a deep voice. I jump at the sound of another voice. I turned around to find a handsome guy, standing there looking at me. I could tell in his eyes he thought I was cute already. "Oh umm," I look at the paper in my hand. "Halloway Hall, room 315." I look up at him and smiled. "Im Paige by the way."I hold out a hand for him to shake. He shaked it. "Im Ry, Guardian Angel at your service. And I think you might have a fever. You're quite warm." I blushed. "Oh um actually im the Daughter of Fire, im kinda always warm." I shrugged slightly. He nodded. "Well nice to meet you Daughter of Fire." He smilled a slight bit more. "And actually im in Halloway Hall room 314. Right across the hall." I smiled and we headed to the rooms together. And thats when I met Raven

Raven

I woke up almost instanly when the sun came up. We had a two hour drive just to get back to that un-forgiving school. I too had taken a shower and when I got out I dried my hair and curled it. I put on my black skinny jeans and a black tank top, throwing a gray jacket on over it. The perfect outfit for the Mistress of Dark Magic. I went to my car and started but not before checking that I had everything. I put the car in reverse and pulled out of my driveway. Then I put it in drive and headed for the school.

When I got to the school I parked in my usual spot, hopping out. When two large muscular arms wrapped around. Then he whispered in my ear "Guess who?" I smiled. "Hmm I dont know maybe Byron?" I turn around and kissed him. He nods "Maybe" He smiled at me. "What room you got?" "Ummm Halloway Hall 315. What about you?" He thought for a second. "Ohh just across the hall from you." He smiled even wider."Thats great!" I yelled. He kissed me once more and we headed off to unpack together.


Hope you enjoyed, it was quite short but ill try to make it longer next time
© Copyright 2011 22junebug (letmefly101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1827044-Alldale-Academy