*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1827181-Untrusted-broken-heart
by Nicky
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Teen · #1827181
This peice i tried to get the feel of depression and lonelyness into it. .
Warm feelings, cold daggers, plastic smiles, and glass hearts. She smiles and hugs you saying your specail and her one and only. So beautiful like a sunset on spring day, flowers blooming making a sea of magical color. Eyes as clear as water. Beliveing in sweet dreams and farie tales ends in dissapointment and sadness flooding your heart. Trust no one, be no one,love no one . Live like a shell, be hollow and heartless. That way your wont feel anything. Get high off the numb or drink the poision of passion and love. I trusted her with all my heart but all i could do is watch as the dream if built in my stupid messed up head crash down as the truth smacked me in the face over and over again. Walk in and see yourself. See what love gives you when you let it in. Let it eat away at you till all you can do is think why? What happened or was i not good enough? Every love was like i shot myself hurting myself every time they hurt me. Stabs at my heart, throbs that never go away. Push them away never look bk cause once you do it will happen again and again and again. They say it was a mistake and it will never happen again. They say they love you and that they are sorry. Dont trust any of them. the only sorry thing they think of is getting caught. Dont take a thing im saying seriousely thats ok with me. A lier turned me into a nobody, or way i already one..never think about that when they get into you your skin like canser. They feed you lies that make us love them more and more. When you start to trust again its like a kick in the gut when your knocked right bk down. Flights of hate start to come over. Pain comes in and you see the worlds true colors. Join the real world and dont trust anyone. Why love if the only thing that it brings me is pain and hurt and false hopes. Stories with happy endings dont belong to me. They are like a promise that is always broken. Im alone...they are gone. They dont want me anymore. Im their trash that just happens to breath. Death would be my blessed dream. An enternal dream from which i can be happy again. Somewhere where you can you find the power to patch your heart and just smile. No people just smiles those fake plastic smiles and those board eyes. They too wish for your death. The thought of you not being there being a waste of air and space. Iv be druged and was high off the deadly thing called love. Thats what kills me and what is the reason of all peoples hate and crime. People hate things cause of love and people cry cause of their love for their close friends or family. Be me and be painless, forget they past present. Be broken like me and cry yourself to sleep every night. Be numb like me and cut yourself open like a fruit. Be stupid like me and belive that the one girl i could ever love would lie to me for 3 years saying she loves me while she is cheating on me with a guy who got her prego. And wish me luck because i cant listin to meself.. iv bitten the forbbiden fruit and now im addicted. I love her and keep giving chance after chance. So be like me and dont trust me... i dont trust me any more. I'm stupid, sad, hurt, lonely, mad,scared, and in love.. I forgave her and held her tight. I was there when she cried and there when she was hurt or scared. But now she isnt here for me. Blackness surounds me like as if im closeing my eyes on the day on the end. This is my end. Im giving up , im forgetting love cause it kicks your ass im many ways hurting you in every turn. Forget it and just love noone.
© Copyright 2011 Nicky (nicole1212 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1827181-Untrusted-broken-heart