*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1827395-Unfinished-and-Untitled
Rated: 13+ · Draft · Romance/Love · #1827395
The two characters are unnamed and are in love.
      Unfinished and Untitled
  He looked into her beautiful welcoming eyes, green like crisp apples falling from rough and weather-worn trees, sounded by a sheer glow or her peachy cheeks, creamy and soft to the touch. Wrapping his arms around her, intertwined in warm embrace, he could feel her rapid loving and longing heartbeat against his own, while he enveloped himself in her sweet scent. Dreaming of her never letting go, staying in this same destination, for his journey had finally been resolved- she was all he needed. As the sun set on the vast colored horizons, the mist flew off of the rocks with a crashing sound, and the creatures of the day slowly lowered their chins and eyelids to a deep unconscious sleep, he fell into the soft tempting sand with the woman he'd searched for all of his life. There was no turning back now and he didn't want to. He couldn't imagine a better place on earth than in her presence.
         She then took a moment to stare into his deep eyes, almost as deep as the marvelous blue sea she sailed on in the breezy summers past. Tracing her finger across the outline of his chin, the rigid rough sandpaper stubble sent chills down her body and she could feel his closeness beginning to take her over. She wished this moment would never end, though she knew all too well that something like this was vulnerable and could be easily taken from her within the blink of an eye.
         So, as to please her satisfaction of the moment, she breathed in his strong manly scent, a winter evergreen mixed with a musky soap. Imagining his naked toned body as he stood in the hot mist of the shower, she wanted to rub that musky soap all over his toned and tanned glistening gorgeous body. The thought of this made her feel a slight tightness between her legs. She not only wanted him- she desired him, she needed him to go on in life. There was no turning back- this was it.
         Kissing down her chin to her neck he pulled her sweet delicate skin closer to his mouth, sucking on it and causing her to shriek erotically. She couldn't take it anymore- she had to see for herself what she'd imagined for so long during her day dreams of such an occurrence. First coming to his shirt, she unbuttoned it with such a force of want in her eyes. What she really wanted to do though was to rip of those buttons in a matter of mere seconds- with her teeth she might add. He mad her feel alive like a wild animal in the wilderness, ready and engaged for an encounter of the ritual that is much enjoyed.
         Much amusement was found by such an action as she ran her hands up his body. She never knew that it was so possible to have as soft of skin as vanilla and as gorgeous of a body as a professional athlete. Grabbing for his pants, she unzipped and unbuttoned them, revealing his arousal in his red stripped boxer shorts, like a Christmas present she had wanted to unwrap so impatiently. Observing the want in her eyes once again, he wrestled her down onto her back and under the sheets of the soft feel of the blankets upon them. He felt up her smooth body under her top, tearing it off and leaving him to look at her magnificent curves. This is the way a woman should truly look he thought to himself, tempted by the charm of her body upon his. Lacy textures covered her voluptuous bosoms that were glowing in the moonlight that shone down on the two lovers. Reaching for the clasps, his fingers felt somewhat numb in the cold summer night. A giggle of glee fluttered across her face, along with a bright pearly smile overtaking her face, laughing at his attempted persistence in such an action as his own......................................

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A continuing work, still needs to be finished! More is on it's way!
© Copyright 2011 DesireeLynn (desireelynn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1827395-Unfinished-and-Untitled