*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1827636-shadowman
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Fantasy · #1827636
its about a girl whos best friend loves her but is killing everyone shes loves
Chapeter 1The bad dream:



Here I stand screaming wondering who can hear me with Twizted playing in the back ground. My emotions running through my body like a child that lost his toy. Water falling from the cold dark sky, hitting my cold pale looking skin, with Goosebumps scattering on my body like tiny people running for their life. I fall to my knees screaming soaking wet as I just got dunked in water . I grab a hold of my hair as if it’s a par of hands trying to choke me.



I stopped screaming and looked up at this man that was choking me with his big strong arms. As I looked in to his eyes trying to look passed his evil. The reason why I feel like screaming. As I looked into his eyes I know he’s the reason why I feel no fear.



The evil is so strong all good has left me. All that surrounds me and this man. All I can do is pray, I tried not to look evil in the eyes its kind hard to do when they are as sexy as his. As the music fades and my screaming gets lower and the rain turns to ice. I slowly start to fade fast. As I struggle for air I begin to see the midnight stars disappear be for my eyes. This man has a hold of me choking me. His hands are get tighter and tighter like his jacking off to porn. I look behind him and I see a beam of light shoot down from the sky, all of a sudden I hit the ground fast as I tried to gasp for air. I look back not only to see dark again but to see the shadow man is gone. The evil feeling was gone, The screaming and rain stopped. I woke up back at home with Nathan over me trying to wake me from this nightmare.



As I woke up Nathan is hold a cup of hot tea, Nathan looked at me with such passion, he looked in to my eyes and said “your beautiful”. I looked back at him with a worried expression on my face, as if he just told me he was going to rob a bank. As I started to move around, I noticed he had cleaned my house so am not complaining about it, as I head to the bathroom with this odd feeling of being watch, by someone.



I felt my hair, it was wet, as if I was out in the rain. It was odd to feel. I reached the bathroom and took a look in the mirror and saw red around my neck like I had a rope around it. Just looking at myself made me think the dream I had was real. I was just leaving the bathroom when I heard my front door shut I though it was Nathan letting the cat in. I was sadly mistaken, when I entered the living room Nathan was gone.



I started to think that Nathan was the one watching me. I tried to call some of my friends but I got no answer as if they were dead. I was home alone for most of the day it was very quite that day.



As the day turned to night next thing I know it “bam” my dream came to life. All the lights in the house just went out it didn’t make any since at all there was no storm out side, something is not right I can feel the bad vibes.



I started to thinking to myself what if someone ran in to a telephone pole. Then I heard a loud noise, it sounded like a shotgun went off. I ran outside to see what was going on. And I see standing there with a shogun is The shadow man with this weird smile on his face. I tried to run from him back into the house to call “911” but he had a noose and threw it around my neck.



The rope got tighter and tighter as he pulled on it, I couldn’t breath at all I was fading fast. I heard a car pull up it sounded like Nick’s car. his car was a 1976 Chevy nova, with a 327, v8, 4 cylinder". Its sounded like it was bran new.”



nick got out of his car and started to call for my name, he new something was not right. As he called for me his voice got prissy. As he got closer to where The shadow man and I was at, The shadow man had me pined down and wisped in my ear, “if I cant have you no one can.” I looked into his eyes and saw pain sorrow, am about to fade out when I see nick come up behind The shadow man and pulling him off of me. The shadow man got up to fight nick when The shadow man pulls a gun out and tells nick to get in the car. They drive off in to the dark night as am laying there trying to breath crying. I begin to get up when I heard Nathan walking up, to see what is going on, he asked me if there was anything he can do to help me. i looked at him with a fear in my eyes and said "NO!!!!!"



i thought to myself i find it weird that he leaves my place and right after that i almost die. i turn to nathan and i asked him were he when to last night after i got up, he turn away and said " with my wife and daughter." thats when i knew somthing was up...



just be for i could ask him the next question  the phone started to ring. i rushed to pick it up "Me: hello Nick: whats up? Me: NNICK its you, what happend to you? Nick what do u mean? Me: your car its here but your not...Nick:click.... he hung up... i slowly put the phone down: i turn around and i hear some one out side, this time i grab a knife just in case, i go out side carefully and slowly, just to see a man about 6'1... i stand there watching him as he trys to get in to my house, i look down and i see blood a trail of it leading from this mad man to the grage, i stop and thought to my self could this be the shadowman?



i slowly went back in to the house with out making a sound, and got out the frount door, i ran to the car. As soon as i got to the car, i could hear screaming coming from the grage, stupid me went and to take a look to see what was going on, i get to the grage and i see blodd ever wear, i see a gay on a table with his guts and inside ripped out of his body, it smelled so bad i though i was going to puke, then i  saw  one one hagging naked with its teeth ripped out, blood every where, i was freaking out, just thinking it was a horror filme, like SAW, so i knew i had to get out of here as fast as i can...i took off running in to the wood were he cant see me...



chapter 2 the cops:I was still on the run from my house its been a few days now and i  have no idea if he saw me and is after me, i didnt want to look back and see,
© Copyright 2011 babygirl (beautifulfreak at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1827636-shadowman