*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1827652-nuked-town
Rated: E · Short Story · Fantasy · #1827652
just tells about a girl that lived a nuking
It’s 18months after the bomb. It was October 1st of 2000, on a Sunday morning I was sitting in the office at work when I heard a loud noise coming from the main wating room. I grabbed my gun that was a 22 gage shot gun.and looked out side my office door and saw seven people wandering around my building. I noticed they had found my kits survival kits that I left out.



As they when through the kits, I was thinking to myself who are these people and why are they going through my stuff? As I thought to myself noticed a little boy about age eight standing next to his mother who was looking around wandering what els they could find. I stayed as low as can be . I didn’t want to be noticeds by anyone until I can see that I can trust them.



As I watched them I also noticed a young teenage girl who looked scared.as I watched these people I hurd one of them say they need to look around for more supples and any other people. As soon as they set out I rushed back to my office and locked the door hopeing they would not try to brake my door down and find me so I took all my food storage and stacked it up high in front of the door. As I did so I notice one of the men could hear me stacking the food storage. He told the others he has found something.



As everyone gatherd around the door to see who it is , I relised the window they can get in through the window so I rushed under my desk to wate and they shure enufe broke in and found me. They took me and aske me if I was okay and who I was, i said "my name is lisa goode im 19 and this is my office. You all found my 30days kits they will up for 30 days that is it. This is all my food storage. It will help us keep feed." The all looked at me and walked away and huddle to see if they would keep me.



A young man came back and told me his name. it was Bill Waters he is 27. He told me they are going to keep me. as they stayed I lurned everyones names. The teenage girls name is jain stanley she is 13 and her fathers name is james stanley he is 43 . the little boy who looked 8 his name is william Gray he is 8 good gess I think. Well his mother is martha gray she is 25. There was a lady who was about 18 or 19 her name was michelle Patterson then we have marjorie Blaylock shes 39. After beeing locked up in my office all these months I didn’t know what to think. I told everyone I was Lds and I don’t work on Sundays. I just sit here and worship and take it easy every other day im working.



I was supprized anyone survied
© Copyright 2011 babygirl (beautifulfreak at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1827652-nuked-town