*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1828126-Dispute
Rated: E · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1828126
This is just a verbal argument shown in a more epic way in my opinion.
      I stood proudly against the unbearable odds.They all kept laughing, the numerous beasts and their master above.Still I stood fearlessly because I could see they were all in chains.Chains brought to them by themselves and chains tightened,once again by themselves,so hard that they couldn't even see.Their laughter amused me because i knew my victory was ensured by my loyal friend Rhetoric and my second shadow the Past.

    Rhetoric this strange type of war taught to me by the grand masters dwelling in the deepest caves in the highest mystical mountains.And the Past so painful but never fading.It reminds me of the reasons why i sought the grand masters.The pain of remembering how many times i had fallen victim to deceit,how many times i caged myself in lies spoken by treacherous and fiendish enemies.However that was the time when i had only my Past but when i invoked Rhetoric to my aid i started devouring an opponent after an opponent,growing in power.

      Unfortunately then I had to stop reminiscing and deal with my problems.This new challenge,this new mountain to conqueror was nothing hard.Not even a mountain but a balloon pumped up by the masses.I had seen many like him in my short life they seem so unbreakable but in the same time they are so easily destroyable.He was nothing more than a name in my list to cross out in my quest for power.Although easy this kind of enemies were my favorite.They are always surrounded by their mindless minions never been the out casts,the ones facing definite destruction,the ones who had to fight for their lives every day  and never faced the harsh nature of this world.Because of that there are so many tricks with which you can beat them.

      He ,like all foes of his kind,started the attack,glowing in confidence.I could've defended myself easily from this mild attack but during my long journey I learned that the best defence is a good offence.So instead of giving the creatures time to attack I took out my quill pen and struck it into my adversaries heart.Seeing the would they trembled in fear and confusion.After that i stroke him once more,precisely and swiftly.I wrote only one word on his forehead:death.And that was his end.Seeing the blood smearing the floor the mindless once allies attacked their master just like hyenas breaking the once so shallow union they had.

      The moral of the story is don't do that which you can't bear or otherwise the day shall come when you are the one pinned to the ground under the weigh ,unbearable for you, of someone else's quill pen.
© Copyright 2011 zoopich (zoopi4 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1828126-Dispute