*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1828420-Why
Rated: 13+ · Sample · Romance/Love · #1828420
My broken heart has healed
Tell me one thing I did wrong? Didn't i make you happy? I did everything you wanted me to do. But you wanted more and I couldn't take it anymore. Right now you want to ruin my life by making sad, seeing me hurt and unhappy, makes your day! It stupid I say one thing to your new girlfriend and it okay for her to attack me? And it also okay for her to tell me off. Your a messed up kid, I don't like you, I'm so  happy that your out of my life, I wasted one year and eight months of my life with you!

I wish you would of broke up with me before I fell in love with you, your the reason why i cry and just wanna scream, but do you even care? NO YOU DON'T, all you ever cared about was that girl! You loved me but you like HER! You made me laugh, but you made me cry more, you made me feel so trap/: now that I'm free, I feel so open and I can do what I want without you freaking out on me.

That night you broke up with me, I wasn't myself, I broke down into tears, I destroy my room, threw my clothes out, rip down my posters, throwing things, screaming crying so loud, I think people heard me/: my mom try to calm me down, she was holding me, she was in tears, I kept saying "I wanna die" over and over. My mom did not trust me to be alone. I slept in her room, my sister and her boyfriend had to watch me, I didn't sleep. I cried all night and day, I didn't eat, I couldn't eat at all, I didn't eat for two weeks! My chest hurts right now it tight, I don't want to eat, I just wanna cry and scream or I just want Mr.Football player16 to hold me/: I've been avoiding him all day, I don't want him seeing me like this/: I don't want him to get into my drama. I don't wanna trap him, he doesnt't need my drama in his life, I do love him but he can't involed in my drama. I know how much he hates it, and I don't want to ruin what him and I have for stupid drama! That needs to end!

I want this to be over, but it her, she stares at me. like "I won he mine!" I don't care if you won, you can have him, I don't want him back! Shes need to stop staring at me and get a life she needs to know that she can't hurt me.

If He happy with her, fine let those two be happy and in love, it gross and I can't stand looking at them, it makes so sick and i want to puke! I know one thing. I'm better than her, she nothing, I have friends and family that care for me, Im loved by many. As I move forward with my life, I become stronger and a better person, Now the time to found out who I am, what kind of person I really am, Not just some girl that was in the yearbook, i wanna be heard for my skills, and if writing is my skills, i can use that to show the world want I got. My drama days are over he gone and out of my life for good! I know he wont return and I pray to god he never return to my life, all he brought in my life was pain and crying myself to sleep almost everynight.From my break up I learn I can get threw and hopefully find love again, but I wont find it if I'm loving you, but those days are over, my love for you has gone away the minute I step foot into my new world with a new happy me, to be happy and have fun with my life not worry about your doing or thinking of. My crying days are over I need to move on and be happy with what I got my family and friends. Someday I will talk to you again but the someday is years from now. Life has a point where you need to cry and just let go of the past, and move on and find a new person that going to make you happy and change your life, for me that time is now.
© Copyright 2011 kittylove16 (soccergrl16 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1828420-Why