*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1828533-Perfection
Rated: E · Short Story · Activity · #1828533
There's not really much to say about this one.
I couldn't help but realize how bright the moon was. Which was perfect, because it let me to see his face, which had the biggest smile on it.
He led me onto the ferris wheel, grasping my hand; as if to reassure me I would be okay, (even though I wasn't afraid of heights.) We sat down in the circle seat, just me and him. He put his arms around me, and pulled me close to him. Then that's when I realized no one else would be in our chair with us. So, I got closer to him too. Face only inches away from his on his shoulder, I whisper to him: 'I love you.' By this time were already stopped at the top, (our luck.) Then that's when he gently places his hands on my face, staring into my eyes, and kisses me. I place my arms around his neck, pulling him closer, therefor making the kiss last longer. I didn't want this to end; the feeling, the moment, the first kiss me and him share under the stars. He pulls away, and whispers back 'I love you more.'
© Copyright 2011 Shelb13 (shelbaybay13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1828533-Perfection