*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1828539-For-the-Horde
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #1828539
A nerd finds himself the target of a crush
Crul'korak, the Lightning Arc, smashed into the fiery creature, sending it to oblivion. Around Lylith the lava boiled as she turned her attention to the fiery lord. Driven into a frenzy she slashed into his body. Fire erupted around them. Lylith fought back the fire to rain blows.

As she thought they would defeat him, he withdrew pulling himself further into the fiery realm, wounded and defeated, but not destroyed. Lylith and the other heroes cheered, eager to view the spoils of battle.

Ned pushed back against the leather chair, took off his heavy-framed glasses and reached for his cola. He sucked luke warm drink noisily through the straw, as he watched people fight over loot. The pink whisper flashed up “We should celebrate.”

Since Athany had joined the guild, Ned had gotten on with him. At some point Ned had realised how close a friendship they had, when Athany didn't log in at his usual time Ned would begin to worry and when he finally did log in relief would wash over him.

Recently, he pulled back from his long chats questioning Athany's sexuality. Wondering if somehow he had led Athany on, Athany knew he was a guy despite he female character.

Before he could think to reply, he saw that Athany had logged off. He waited a few minutes. He picked up his phone to send a text when someone knocked on the door. He put on his dressing gown and crossed the cluttered dorm room floor, it was past midnight.

At the door stood Britney, the English literature major from down the hall. “Hi Brit” His voice was rough after a night of shouting at people.

She pulled out a bottle of champagne from behind her back, “So shall we celebrate?”

She walked into his room, forcing him to stumble backwards, he was tired and confused. A question formed in his mind, but all that came out of his mouth was a noise.

“Almost a year ago I tried to talk to you at John's party, I got flustered and confused star wars and star trek. The way your friends laughed at me... I couldn't talk to you after that. Then I created Athany.” She placed the bottle on the desk, and her fingers moved to the buttons on her blouse.

The door closed behind her as her black bra was revealed. “I don't understand.”

Her hands opened his dressing gown, her fingertips searching out his abs shaped from hours of racquetball. “I've wanted you since I first met you, you were talking about quantum physics and barely noticed me.” Her hand slid down his body, to gently cup his boxers. “All those long chats just made me want you more.”

He grew against her warm palm, the cute girl who he fantasised about was the person he had been chatting to for a year online. She stood up on tiptoes, her lips pressing against his. He let the dressing gown fall from his shoulders as his mouth opened to her probing tongue.

She broke away from him, turned and headed to his bed. She climbed up, on her hands and knees facing away from him. She reached behind her, lifting the small black skirt up over her soft round ass. “HInga'chuq!” He wondered if she had learnt Klingon or just the one word.

Beneath her skirt, she was naked, soft inviting lips drew him near. His hand reached out as if in a dream. A fingertip pushed between her flesh eliciting a moan from her before emerging coated in her juices. He freed his member from his tightening boxers as he ignored the surrealism of everything.

Her breathing was loud and heavy with anticipation. His pulse raced, his body too excited, he couldn't wait. Standing at the edge of the bed, he plunged inside her. She cried out as he pushed into her wetness. His hands grabbed her firm ass, holding her as he pushed deep into her.

His body moved, no longer under his control. Legs pumped him back and forth quickly, driving into her. He feared that he was going to quickly, that he would not last, but he couldn't slow himself. She began to wail, he knew her banshee cries would penetrate the walls filling the whole floor.

Her body was hot, his hands burned upon her shining skin. Inside her, he could feel hot flesh gripping him.

He felt cramp trying to sink into his calves. His breathing became pants as he smashed into her. His lungs burned. Sweat built up beneath his palms.

Her face lifted to the ceiling, she gave out a loud cry. He felt her wetness spread on his thighs. Her arms gave in, and her chest fell onto the bed.

He gave in the fight to hold back, jets of his hot seed fired into her. His body shook, he felt himself empty into her. He managed to pull back from her and collapse onto the bed beside her. His legs felt engulfed in scorching flames.

She lay next to him, her cheek against his thudding heart, “Just how I imagined it.” Sleep's clutches grabbed hold of him as her words reached him.

Word Count: 866
© Copyright 2011 MidnightStalker (midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1828539-For-the-Horde