*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1829754-jfbFDJFDFJDGBGDJG
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Ni-Gea
Rated: · Other · Other · #1829754
KRKJFKHFJSF
Once upon a time in the depths of Bearymore Forest, where the birds chirp, and the squirrels around for nuts, where the bunnies hop, hop, hop around, and the bear cubs frolic, lived one of those frolicking cubs. The cub’s name was Roger, and Roger wasn’t just no ordinary cub either, he was the bravest, the forest. Everyone admired Roger; he was truly a hero to all of the other cubs and some of their mothers.
One mother in particular was a huge fan of Roger, and that mother just happened to be Roger’s mother. Oh yes, Roger’s mother Valencia loved her cub and all of his traits, she was proud to have a son so, well- mannered and brave. In return Griffin loved, respected, and protected his mother, and would do anything to make her happy. He was a true mama’s cub.
In another part of the woods there lives a family of squirrels, this family was desperate to collect as many nuts as they possibly could, before winter came. One baby squirrel named Chester was the clown of the family, more like the outcast of the family. He never did what was told, he ran away, played too rough, and was lazy, absolutely lazy. His brother and sister always called him names like, weirdo, strange, and stupid, but his parents never heard these comments. Chester never helped with finding nuts, never helped with the nest, he rather wander deep into the forest and find anything or anyone to play with. There was only one animal that ever played with Chester and that animal was long gone.
This story is about both characters, but how can a responsible, adored, respectable bear, and a lazy, unfit, disrespectful squirrel meet each other. Well, that is what this story is about.
“Come on, Roger it’s time to eat.” “I’m coming!” Roger says good-bye to his friends and scurries of to his den. He made his way to the flat surface that took it good.” He said taking his first bite into his hearty meal. “Well, thank you it me quite a lot of time to catch this fish, they slap so vigorously. “ Don’t you feel bad for the fish; I mean what about their families?” Roger wondered. “Roger, let me tell you something




© Copyright 2011 Ni-Gea (mayadventure5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1829754-jfbFDJFDFJDGBGDJG