*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1829829-Dance-Baby-Dance
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Dark · #1829829
I write to make sure my stories persist, and I share to say I have survived.
The flesh from my skin parts soon after crippling blades dance circles.
Dazed and dizzy as blood escapes, I look on in amazement of my deed.
Memories of hatred, guilt, and frustration taunt me in slumber and consciousness, alike.
Anger floods my tormented mind with thoughts flying like ghouls in a long-abandoned manor.
Relieved of my mentality, I'm lost inside this jagged hole burning through me.
Hollow space swallows darkness composed of anguish and crimson.
It drowns me as it replaces the air in my lungs.
Strained eyes leak tear drops, and lips let life escape.
Gasping desperately, I reach out giving all I have to make breaths persist.
My heart fights me to cease, yet still races rapidly.
The remnants of what was lay strategically around this raw heap.
Bloodshed continues to rain down and mask the look of terror upon this flushed face.
This error has taken just seconds to occur, but soon time and all concept of time will fade away with entity. 
This fatal mark grows closer with each beat of my heart.
My soul begins to uncoil and claw away from my corpse.
Previously entangled, we spin apart for the last time.
Just dance, baby, dance…
© Copyright 2011 Ms. B. Aaron (brittebbo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1829829-Dance-Baby-Dance