*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1829869-Put-some-thought-into-it
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1829869
My righting style
Now the comment section of this thing is probably going to blow heads off, but here goes nothing. There's something that's been bugging me, That's the fact that people are completely submissive to their peers. For those of you that are saying twilight is gay, you should put a sock in your mouth. I don't like the books or movies either but the difference between me and most of you, is that I've actually read the books, and seen the movies... Most of you are just saying its gay because your friends are, well guess what. They're probably doing the same thing. A lot of you would probably like it. (if you actually read it) instead of just trying to be cool and agreeing with every one. That's why Pokemon was Hit with a wrecking ball of haters. Okay that was probably a bad example, but you get the picture. All I'm saying is don't just say its gay because you can, actually take the time to read the books, I wouldn't judge you if you read this and started watching Pokemon. Its not like anyone else would find out anyway. I'm really not ashamed to admit I like it better than twilight, but again, I've seen both of them and I know what happens, I didn't just Write a review without seeing the show. So i guess to conclude things before I run out of idea's, Don't judge a book by another persons opinion, sure you can consider their opinions when selecting a book or T.V. show, but don't let them stop you from trying it out before you do the judging.
© Copyright 2011 Zachary White (zachechan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1829869-Put-some-thought-into-it