*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1829923-Untalented-Man
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1829923
my thoughts are on my fingers
         The truth is I am really into writing but writing is not into me. That's why I consider myself as an untalented man. I am full of frustrations in life and I feel like God is being unfair to me. I really want to be a well known writer with millions of readers reading my books. But that might just be an impossible dream. One of my biggest dreams that might take me two lifetimes more before achieving it.

         So I might be the only person who tries to do what he really likes even if it made him feel frustrated. And that's me. I made several poems but they are just to simple that even a young child can do and I really feel sad about it. I feel disappointed with myself.

         But then I just realize, why should I finish a story that I can't finish even for years rather than make quotations and short poems with all my heart. I just have to give all I've got this time. And really, HOPE just popped out somewhere and went inside me and until now it is still lurking inside of me. I feel blessed with that kind of realization. There are so many ways to be a writer not just to finish a book.

         Well, I might still be the untalented man of before but changes is always there. Tomorrow is endless but life is not, so I have to push every doubts and fears away. Let that HOPE conquer me and make a better of me, a better tomorrow.
© Copyright 2011 jlalonzo (jlalonzo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1829923-Untalented-Man