*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1829956-Fat-Joe-Pt-1
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Entertainment · #1829956
Rough draft of a story about Fat Joe and his scandelous ways
Things had been getting bad. The other day I had the cops called on or chase me six times. My habits were starting to cost me more than they were worth. How had this happened, I was on top of the world last week. Or…. Wait…. How long had it been. Reality was an ally that had walked out on me, God knows how long ago. I have surrounded myself with leeches, whores, addicts. A means to an end , or so I thought. What was my goal? I’m lost. Staying awake for a couple of weeks on meth did this every time, but some how I am in shock an awe at how fast I had become this being, sub-human. I had to get out of this mess.

Chris and I had been partying together for sometime now, she was a little older than me, smart, funny, good looking, and a helpless addict. Immediately we hit it off, our sense of humor meshed. Plus, she was the cleanest person I had ever met and didn’t mind me staying at her house. The first time we met we stayed u p all night shooting a bb gun and talking shit. Her laugh was loud and fun, it made me smile and not much did at this time in my life. Sitting around one night I was telling a story about my parents.

“Wait, what did you say your dads name is?” She asks with a face white from shock.

She screams and starts running around her house like a mad woman.

“Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God.” She is rambling.

I’m getting uncomfortable. When she finally calms down she explains how she has been life long friends with my aunt and had grown up with my mom and had changed my diapers as a baby. Whoa awkward. That little butt grind last night just became weird. She went on for hours showing me pictures and telling me stories. I learned things about my mom that night that I had not known it was fun to see her go back to a time of innocence and experience all of it again thru her stories. For days we had fun finding out all of the different ways that our life's were connected. She showed me pictures of everyone in her family.

“Who is that?” I ask

“She is cute.” Stating the obvious.

“That’s my niece, She lives in Denver with this piece of shit Joe. He has done so much fucked up shit to her. She was even shot, by a bullet meant for him. I hate that fat motherfucker” Chris says standing up in anger. Tweakers like to move when their upset.

“Fat Joe?” I ask. Not even surprised anymore at how much our lives paths cross.





© Copyright 2011 agreeny (agreeny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1829956-Fat-Joe-Pt-1