*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1830162-Far-Away
by haven
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Other · #1830162
Missing love
Far Away



I recall the scent of you on my pillow and all over and thru my person...almond mocha sweat we patent..the softness of your lips equivalent to the touch of a rippling wave..going thru changes needing to feel you badly. There was never any guarantee however my thoughts still hopeful..I have never been levitated mentally...kreskan...you possess magic... Freud's proteg...e' you toy with my mind playfully.. Remember how we used to talk for hours on the phone interviewing each other for our meeting of the minds and souls..sitting indian on our bed ..u lay me on my back while my legs are cross bowed your penis made a wish..I mean that sensation swaying deep below my walls surface..lower then the g-spot he spanked my soil. The sweetness and hot mist of your breath on my lobe had my nipples tantalized...I come along for rides on your lap! We both gone...soaring to worlds unknown.. We lifted! You see mere mortals bone.. We essence!!! The spirits took our intertwining far beyond the heavens! Do you remember? I know you do.. you lay at night hugging your pillow like I do we chase the same moon.. Out of breath for the love of each other.. Loosing control is the only way we stay intact! Your mouth kisses my tongue I'm saucy..thighs you super glue..never met a delight such as you..the truth is you...
But you're so far away
© Copyright 2011 haven (have12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1830162-Far-Away