*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1830206-NONE
by chuck
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Other · #1830206
A small story
         As I step threw the destroyed sanctuary, with the only sounds and movements are the near dead, pale bodies gasping for air, I see my best friend Tom, with a face as white as paper. I fall to my knees and start weeping. As the sounds slowly stop, I realize I have been there for several minutes. The last thing I heard was the split second of  bullet whizzing threw my head. As I fall to the floor, I see my sister standing there pointing a pistol at where I was kneeling, and with tears of blood, she falls down and weeps. Then she looks at the pistol and puts it up to her head. “sorry sis” she whispered. She pulled the trigger. EEEEEEE!!! EEEEEEE!!! EEEEEEE!!! I spring up gasping for air, and press the off button on the alarm clock. I catch my breath and take in my surroundings. My room. I limped off my bed and put close on.

    As I walked down stares I smell the sweet smell of maple syrup and pancakes Since I love the irresistible smell of pancakes and maple syrup I start running to the kitchen where my mom was eating breakfast with my sister. As I walk in I notices presents on the table and my brother sitting with Tom. I stand speechless. Presents, Tom, my worlds favorite food, why? MY BIRTHDAY!!! Now I rember it was my birthday today, oh how stupid I was to forget my own birthday. My mom gets up and starts walking to me “hows my special brand new 15 year old.” she comes to me and gives me a great big hug. As my mom lets go and sits down I say “bu- how- Tom- why is Tom here? Mom can I talk to to you privately?” “yes” my mother replies in a sweet tone

    Both me and my mom went out to the hall and my mom asks what we need to talk about. “why is Tom here? You know I have a crush on him.” I say with clenched teeth. “because- just open your presents first.” we walked back and say down. After I inhaled my pancakes I broke the silence of the table with “so, who wants to open up the presents?” “i think thats a wonderful idea, Lucy.” my mother says and hands me the first present as I opened it up I saw it was an ipod touch. I always wanted an ipod touch. The next present was a small envelope, when I opened it up there where two movie tickets. I knew that the tickets where Toms idea because he was smiling.

    The next day, I walked to school with Tom. About half way to school Tom said “hay, I heard what you said about me out in the hall. I just want you to know that... um... I feel the same way.” I couldn't believe it, I was fazed, so fazed that I couldn't walk, talk, or think. I finally came around to reality and said “re- relay, I just didn't want you to know, I mean I glad that we both know that, but I didn't want you to find it out like that.” Tom smiled polity, and asked in a “scared of the awncer” tone “do you want to go use those movie tickets tonight, or something?” I was shocked a second tine. Is he actually asking me out on a date? “uh, shore, what would you like to go?” Tom did not say any thing the whole walk to school.

    At school we went threw are normal routine. Gym, art, history, English, reading, lunch and so on. The only deferent today is that we had a test after lunch, but im shore I got an A or an A+. as I walk home from school I remembered something big, I had to stat at school for 20 minis. I swerved around and stared sprinting back to school because if I missed it, it was a detention. Luckly I made it back to school just in time, in fact, once I walked in, the teacher closed the door. I was there a good ten to fifteen minits before I could go.
                   when I finaly got home, it was 4:05. When i got home i went streaght up to my rom avoiding my mom when she asked how school was. i went into my room, jumped onto my bed, and layed backdown with my head on my pilow. i felt so relaxed lying there, i lyed there for what seemed an houre. sometime around 530 my dad knocked on the door.

         “Are you alright? Your mother told me you went streat up to your room and egnored your mother when she asked how school was.”

         “Im alright, i just wanted to settle down from school.”

         My dad saied ok, and walked off. I couldn't help but think I was being watched. But I waved off the idea of a stalker. As I lay there I fell into a deep sleep. As I slept, I had the dream I had had in the morning. For some reason the dream seemed different. It seemed as if it was real, more intence, but how? I still woke up gasping, but everything was different. The next morning I was yanked out of bed by my mother with towles, blankets, and a sevrel big army backpacks that looked like it was about to burst. I ran outside following close by my mother and faster with the same towels blankets and backpacks. We ran into my dads shed (it was still dark and it was so messy that I could hardly walk.) in side was
A door leading into the dround. I started walking in when I was pushed and everybody welt running in fast as they could. When I woke up the next day I saw I was on a cot in a big room made up of concrete and mettle. My parents where working hard on doing things around the room, when they saw me get up.
© Copyright 2011 chuck (laptop1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1830206-NONE