*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1830437-I-Dont-Know-How-I-Feel
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Article · Nonsense · #1830437
the way i felt today ,can be called diary but i wont be regular so its not a diary
Well i met a guy called Graff, I am an Indian n nationality and this guy was American,well of course as all Indians i have got a thing for the white skin, but Graff was the cutest male I've ever met and he like talked to me in such an awesome way I kinda fell in love with him.Now I was all confused if at the age of 22 I am still in the swings of Puppy love, Cause he was in my city for 2 days and i have hots for him already...Hmm what do you do when you like a guy..well with the season of holiday and festivities arriving twitter is all flooded with Hashtag of Singlegirlproblems which is kind of funny and sad.And me being a single for like whole of my life(yes i am single and a virgin..FML ofcourse) Can't find a single guy to turn me on and those who do turn me on are wither from outside India, Married or have girls already. And then I realize since I was a single child of my parents could i really be able to handle a guy of the Indian patriarchal society slave me around ..calling his bossiness over me as "LOVE" . Well I see girls everyday at myhostel crying their hearts out on phones, and I really don't understand if I am lucky or what. I am thought of as Lesbian sometimes but the thing is the guys can't respect me cause I am a bit pudgy or lets say Obese but really how is my body necessary for the notion of Love. I don't want sex i just need a guy to cuddle with me understand me talk sense to me and get the same in return . But no, allguys want to do is fuck a nice Body. Damn life is hard for fat girls.
© Copyright 2011 Vritika (droppedmypen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1830437-I-Dont-Know-How-I-Feel