*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1830457-Something-New
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1830457
Learning how to except things as they come.
She started a new relationship and the first couple of weeks were a blast. It still is. How a girl views relationships is completely based on her first love. Depending on the outcome, she can either choose to be bitter or better. She can choose to trust or distrust. With her experience she chose to be better. But of course becoming better comes in time. This new relationship has shown her a lot on how to not make petty fights over dumb things. She has seen that taking one day at a time really does make it less stressful and enjoys the relationship more. All the anxiety that has been building up on whether or not he really likes her is exhausting. I believe how a man treats a woman can affect how she treats herself and how much she values her self worth. This doesn't apply to most women, and I mean the women who are head strong and independent.
© Copyright 2011 annachrisdavis (annachrisdavis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1830457-Something-New