*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1830531-Rose-The-Love-Scene
Rated: GC · Chapter · Adult · #1830531
Rose's First Date begins to heat up more as she confesses her lust for him. (Love scene)
I feel so old, Rose thought to herself as she looked at all the young ladies on the dance floor. They are so firm and so young.. I only wish I had that freedom when I was there age, but I never got the chance..

“Rose?”
“yes Joe”
“you ok, you seem like your miles away right now”
“yeah, I’m ok. Just thinking.”
“about what?”
“nothing” she smiles.

God, he is just so gorgeous. I’d do anything to have him even if its just for one night. Those deep eyes, so full of love and passion. Gazing into his eyes, I get lost in seductive thoughts. I just can’t believe I’m acting this way. I’ve never actively pursued a man before. What if he rejects me? What then? I can’t even wrap my mind around my need for feeling his naked body next to mine. To feel his lips touch mine and his tongue taste of my passion… to feel the pleasures of him inside of me… oh, here I go again. I’m getting those familiar tingles.. I feel so aroused thinking of him. I’m even feeling a heat from below. God, its been so long since I’ve felt this alive. I don’t ever want it to end.

Joe places his hands at the small of her back, gently, almost as if he’s afraid of hurting her. His hands feel so good on me. Jess reaches her hands behind his neck, her palms barely touching the back of his neck. He’s so hot.. He has no idea how seductive it is to me to feel the palms of his hands touching the bare skin of my back.

I leaned my head onto his chest, placing my left ear on him.. I can hear his heart beat.
I’m so lost in this feeling of comfort, I don’t even know what song this is.
Matching each others rhythm, sway for sway, they danced. He’s such a good dancer..Its like time has slowed down, like there’s no one else in this room, only the two of us. Rose sighs..

“joe”
“yes, Rose?”
“I have a confession”
“a what?”
“A confession”
chuckling...“a confession huh? Like I’m some sort of priest?”
They both share a laugh.

Rose feels his hands slide down a bit.. Ohh god I can’t stand it anymore. I’m going to explode. I can’t stand it anymore. I have to tell him NOW. I can’t take another minute of this torture… without even thinking, I blurt out “Make love to me, Joe”

“what? I can’t hear you over the music, Rose”

Leaning forward, Joe’s face is only inches from mine. Rose fights back the urge to just grasp his head in her hands and gently pull his lips to meet hers and kiss him….

Tilting her head to the left, leaning in close to Joe’s ear, she whispers, purposely letting her painted lips touch his ear as she does. "I need to tell you. I need you. I - I - mean, I want you to make love to me Joe. I have for a long time now.”

Rose leans back and studies his face for a sign, anything to tell her that he’s ok with what she just shared. He looks at her with an expression she just cannot read. This is it, he isn’t interested. I’ve just made a fool of myself. Rose lowers her head and looks down at her high heels.. My knees are even shaking..

Joe’s right hand leaves her back, making her skin feel cold where his hand was resting so gently. “Rose.”
“yes Joe. I’m sorr---”

She feels the gentle touch of his thumb on her chin and his fingers spread across her neck, as he guides her head to rise, and her eyes meet his. Leaning down to her level, he looks in her eyes and says

“I thought you’d never ask”

There lips meet. I’ve dreamt of this moment for so long.. I want to kiss him perfectly.. I want him so bad.. As their lips meet, and they kiss softly, almost like a tease. Joe slides his hand around to the back of her neck, and softly cradles her head in the palm of his hand, while pressing his lips a little harsher into hers.

Oh god, I’m so turned on right now. Oh those lips they are so fine. Time seems to have stopped. All I can think of is him, and his hands, his tongue, his everything..

He gently pry’s her lips open with his tongue, searching for hers.. They kiss for what seems like forever..

Its so good, I don’t want to stop.. I’m feeling so aroused --I’m so eager to make love, I can hardly stand it. I’m ready to explode right here, right now, I don’t care. I want him --I have to make love right now. I don’t want another minute to slip by……

Joe releases his lips, and steps back. His hands slide to her hips. Meeting her eye to eye

“I’ve dreamt of making love to you. I never thought we would. You are so fragile like a flower that’s never bloomed, Rose. I didn’t want to jeopardize our friendship, so I never said anything.”

“Really?” was all she could muster up to say.
“Honestly, Rose.”
“I don’t know what to say, Joe. I’ve thought about you many times, making love so many ways…” blushing, Rose just smiles.
“I feel like a school girl, Joe. I feel so alive and so beautiful when I’m around you. Like I matter. You’ve never made me feel ashamed, and you’ve never belittled me either.. Not like I’m used to…”
Taking her trembling hand in his, he leads her back to the table. Rose reaches for her drink, and drinks the entire thing down.

“Rose, you are a beautiful woman. It’s a shame that you had to endure what you have through the years. You deserve to be treated like a woman, and I’d like to do that for you. I want to pleasure you.”

I think I’m going to faint. I must still be in a dream. This can’t be real. This can’t really be happening, can it? HE wants to please ME? Wow..

Joe interrupts her thought flow, brushing her long red hair back away from her face, he leans in and kisses her again. His kiss is so soft and so kind.

He wants to please me? Me? I’ve never had a man want to please me before.. I’m so used to just pleasing the man.. And being left wanting more, wanting satisfaction… I don’t even know how to react or what to think… I just feel so turned on, so sensual and so happy…

“what do you say to leaving here, Rose?”
“I thought you’d never ask.” she says with a big smile on her face.. Her eyes lighting with a spark as if they had a flame within them.


Joe ran his fingers through my long red hair. Every spot on me gave way to goose bumps as he nuzzled my neck with his soft lips and said, “You are so incredibly sweet, Rose.” Totally tongue tied, I answered with a smile and a teasing “sweet as honeyed berries“.

“Joe”
“yes Rose”
“Are you sure?"...pausing... "I mean, you’re not just doing this to be nice?”
“Rose, I can’t believe you’d think that.” Turning around, to face his desk in almost a whisper--
“Well, I don’t Joe.. but.. I’m just.. Oh, I don’t know.. I’m nervous. It’s been a long time since I’ve felt the touch of a man, I’ve held my passions locked up for so long. Do you want me, Joe?”
“yes”
“Tell me Joe. I want to hear you say it.. Please”
“I want you Rose. I want to make love to you.”
“Do you want me, Rose?”

I felt like saying, Darn right! I want to strip you down, hop onto your gorgeous body, lick taste and tease all of you, while purring like a cat and jump your bones! However, the lady in me just wouldn’t let go, so I simply said,

“Yes, I do. I really do. Make love to me, Please Joe”

Like a flash, he pinned both hands on my hips, and pulled me tight from behind. Pressing his body against mine, and drawing mine into his, I could feel his hardness already growing.. Instinctively, I leaned my head back into his shoulder. He began kissing and roaming his tongue along my neck. Gently twisting my hair in the palm of his hand, he tugs my head back more.. I let out a sigh, my heart beating so fast.. His touch, his kisses feel so good.

With one hand he keeps a firm grasp on my hair, and slides his other across my stomach to my breast.. Without even thinking, I gasp “touch me, Joe. Make love to me.”

“All in due time, Rose.. I want to make this last for you, I want to pleasure you.”

With her lips slightly parted, Rose says “ohh Joe, I want to please you too. I want to let go and just give in tonight to what I feel…”

His lips work there way down my neck and onto my shoulder, pushing my neckline down on my arm.. My thin bra strap the only thing on my shoulder. In a flash, he’d slipped my shirt up over my head, and it fell to the plush white carpet.. I turned to face him, my heart pounding, my breaths in short pants…I wanted to see him as he seen my breasts for the first time. I wanted to see the desire burning in his eyes. I backed up and sat on his desk. Reaching behind me, I unlatched my bra, with my fingers, I slowly slid it down my arms, and cast it to the floor.. I intensely watched his eyes while I exposed myself to him..


Joe looks at this beauty before him, her breasts fully exposed.. god she’s beautiful.. Her breasts are so firm and inviting.. With one hand clutching firmly to one of her breasts, he slides his tongue over it.. “Ooh yes Joe“…I want to just pull his head deep to my breast…..telling him to suckle me…As if he read my mind, he did just that. I couldn’t hold it in anymore…… gasping and moaning……Goosebumps and energies coursed through my body… I felt a desire burn within me like I’ve never before felt.. I slid my nails gently down his chest, to his pants, and furiously undid his pants…and helped him slip them off.. roaming my eyes over his sexy body, I wanted to memorize each part of it..
He’s so sexy.. I can see he’s fully erect…oh god its so divine .. he’s aching to be within me……almost as much as I ache to feel him inside… Taking her hand in his, Joe leads her to the bedroom… I watched his butt as he walked towards the bedroom.. He’s so hot.. I feel so eager to feel him.. I have to feel him inside of me…..I want him so badly…

Just as we get to the door of his bedroom, Joe pauses.

“Wait here a minute.”

“Ok Joe, hurry back”

“Oh I will babe, I will.” With that, he closes the door behind him.

I stood there suddenly feeling rather chilled. I wonder why he left me here to stand, while he goes in there? Maybe his room is a mess. He should know I don’t mind that at all. God, I am so aroused by him. More so than I’ve been for any other man.. I just hope I can please him, I hope I am enough for him.. I want to be just perfect.. I hope he likes what he sees, she grins.. thinking back of his handsome body and how he looks in those boxers.. I hope my hair looks ok, I can just imagine how messed up it is right now.. She runs her fingers through her hair..

Just then, the door opens. I see a dim flicker from behind Joe. As he opens the door, I see that he had lit probably a dozen candles, they were softly casting a glow across the room. His bed covered in a plush white comforter, and checkered pillows..

“Joe its beautiful”

“I wanted it to be special, Rose”

Entering the bedroom, we kissed for what seemed an eternity..

Joe sat down on the bed, with a smile, he reaches out for my hand, and I place mine in his.. He pulls me towards him. I straddle him, placing a knee on each side of his hips.. The essence of ourselves touching.. His hands sliding up and down my back so softly.. He begins kissing and licking my neck, and down to my breasts again..

I can’t stand it anymore.. I have to taste him and tease him.. I want him hot - no - hotter - than he’s ever been.. I want him to unleash his passions, and pour them out to me..

Rose gently pushes on Joe’s shoulders, so he is now laying on his back. Kissing and nibbling, while working her way down, she tastes and teases him with much intensity and pleasure…

Releasing him from our deep kiss, I step back onto the floor beside the bed.. I wanted to watch his face as I stripped in front of him.. seeing the look, the passion in his eyes drives me even more wild.. nothing is more sexy than the raw excitement and passion on a man’s face.. I undo the front of my jeans, and gently slide them down to my hips.. Watching as his excitement grew…

He knows I like watching him as he watches me… I want to tease him even more…I want him to unleash that passion I see in his eyes.

I turn around with my backside to him, I wiggle my hips, as I slide my jeans down to my knees…my hands sliding along my legs as I do, my long hair touching the floor… bending at the waist I take my time removing my jeans from my feet… allowing him a good long look at my pink lace bikini underwear, barely covering my curves…

Turning to face him again, I see the desire burn within his eyes…as if to say “yes’ I lay on the bed and give him that “come hither” look.

Joe’s tongue roaming her skin, his lips wrapping around the very essence of her womanhood, Rose reaches heights of passion and pleasure she’d never before experienced. “Joe, I have to feel your within me! Take me now Joe!” The sound of her pants competing with the noise of their flesh slapping, her body shuddering, as she was pushed to one orgasm after another…Taking turns pleasuring each other, they poured out their passions, and drank deep of each other, until they had no energy left…

Joe awakes the next morning, the smell of fresh spring air greets him through the open window.. He thinks back of the pleasure he indulged in last night.. Opening his eyes, he rolls over, the bed is empty. Could that have been just a dream? It couldn’t have been. It was so intense!

Joe sits up and looks over to the nightstand, there under a pink lacey bra, lies a note scribbled on his notepad.. “You are a god at making love Joe! I’ve never felt such pleasure, nor drank of so much passion in my life. You are more delicious than honeyed berries.

All my love and passion, your friend with benefits ~ Rose”
© Copyright 2011 Bella Chantraine (ladybella at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1830531-Rose-The-Love-Scene