*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1830641-Mickey-D-Love
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #1830641
Love can happen anywhere
Everything was set. She had spent months in advanced planning for this exact day. There was nothing that could ruin this. All she needed to do was find a reason for him to go there. "Zach could you please go clean the girl's bathroom?" That was all that needed to be said. Being a manager of McDonald's did have its benefits she thought to herself as a slight smile graced her features. She raced off so that she would arrive before him. She quickly stripped herself of her uniform revealing a sexy nightgown which clung to her body and complimented her figure. Her hair which was normally in a bun now flowed down to her shoulders. Behind her lay a blanket outfitted with a bucket of ice which held a two liter of Pepsi , two emergency flares which emitted a beautiful display of mini fireworks, and many chocolate candies that were placed in the shape of a heart. She heard him enter and a predator like grin found its way on her face. She shoved him towards the stall and whispered in his ear "You want some fries with this shake big boy?"
© Copyright 2011 LavorisJ (lavorisj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1830641-Mickey-D-Love