*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1831167-Intermational-School-for-Students-Abroad
Rated: E · Short Story · Comedy · #1831167
My atempt at making a humorous short story. please review, i need feedback to improve.
Before the start of the year each new student has one thing to get through. Now, you've gone and sat the rediculously easy entrance test that says "grade 9 and 10 entrance test", you've wondered how when your going into grade 10 you could be sitting the same test as a grade 8 student but hey they know best... Or so they say. Butttt moving on, you've done that and great you have a place, welcome to the school! Now its time for the infamous orientation day, the day when you and every other new kid gets to spend hours embarassing yourself and talking about things you could have just put in an email and saved everyone the trouble of coming literally up the mountain for - when school starts, the uniform, and the sometimes poisonous snakes that are found in the bathrooms. No, I am not joking, your well hearted tour guide does infact mention snakes as well as spiders and other such wonderful animals that can be found around the campus... But hey your in the forest buddy so what are so suprised about? At least you get to share your lunch with some furry monkeys, either that or they'll probably just take it the tour guide says. Now the tour is over, the fat kid never showed up, and you've now climbed more stairs in one afternoon then you've ever done before on the stairmaster, so it's time to start a fun game of amazing race ISSA, yay more stairs... The weather is hot, actually is boiling, and your walking around looking for clues and doing even more embarassing things went you realise that not one group actually cares, everyone has given up and your group are the last idiots left actually doing the game, and for what, team 3 has already won anyway...
© Copyright 2011 Meghan Wilking (mw25452 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1831167-Intermational-School-for-Students-Abroad