*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1831645-A-bit-of-hope
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Dark · #1831645
i thought this up while watching child abuse videos
I am hidding, but i am not playing a game.
I live in constent fear. fear for my life everyday.
I pry i am not found and hope no one thinks of me.
Hidding in the shadow that i am forced into by my demons to afraid to say anything.
Unable to see the sun i am covered in bruises.
I wonder if there is a god. I wonder if he knows i exist if he knows of what i've been through.
Day by day as im betten i wonder if that is gods way of saying "you will be with me soon".
I weep, i do not want to die! i want to see the sun i want to escape this darkness to touch the light and feel joy!
Out the window there the sun should be shining.. it does not reach me i can only imagine.
I hide in my imagination for that is all i have left. I wonder of the other children, how do they live through this? what of them?
Is hope diffrent for every child like me? I imagen hope and let it manifest in my mind.
Hope is a warm smile that tells you that everything will be alright. A hug to reasure you that you will be safe.
Some love to let you know someone cares.
I smile as warmth creeps from the corner and light slightly shines in the shadow.
I know someday hope will come, come to chase away the demons to keep me safe from harm.
For now i can only pry and dream of the day when hope comes for me.



© Copyright 2011 margret b (evilxsadness at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1831645-A-bit-of-hope