*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1832099-We-who-are-forgotten
by No one
Rated: 13+ · Other · Psychology · #1832099
Those of us who are forgotten
We whom cheer for you in the background. We who only ever support but get no recognition. We who are always there for you when you fall. We who help you get back up. We who get trampled on by people. We whom are easily forgotten. We who fight for you, but you never notice. We whom are happy just to be in the background. We whom need to stand up. We who are sick and tired of you. We whom will stand against the liars, the clones, the users, the abusers, the thief's, the fake, and those whom slither on there backs talking to us with there sly snake tongues only deceiving us. Why do we try helping you when you step on us? What good will it do? So what do we do? We stand together hand and hand. We fight against those whom have hurt us in the past. We will forget about you. You whom now seem insignificant. You who only has ever held us back. We rise against the people whom call us friends in false accusation. We stand and now shall not be forgotten. We shall have strength in ourselves and others like us. And somehow we shall find happiness within ourselves and within each other.
© Copyright 2011 No one (spazzyismyname at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1832099-We-who-are-forgotten