*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1832390-my-momm-and-I
Rated: · Other · Children's · #1832390
children love for mother's
My Mommy and me are Best friend's we do stuff that me and daddy Can't do yet . Like just the other day we watched a movie I couldn't quit see the movie yet or know the faces of the charets but I liked because it was my and mommy's movie, The frist time I met my mommy I knew she was the most beautifull woman in the world she told me thing's like she loves me and that her and daddy couldn't wait to see me and I knew My family was going to be the greatest ever . When me and mommy go to sleep she holds me and softly hums a song till I am calm my mommy tells me when I am big like daddy I can be whatever I want to be and I know she is telling the truth. one day when I was really upset because my daddy left mommy laid down and slowy rocked and said it will be ok your father will be back she said he had to go to this thing called work so when i am big he can buy me toy's and anything I want my favorite memory was when mommy and I ate a candy bar she siad it was called resse and it was the best thing ever and mommy says she is so happy to be able to have me and that her and daddy will always love me and I know it is true. my mommy is the greatest mommy ever and daddy say's he love's her but he can never love my mommy more then me I love my momm more then anything in the worl me and mommy will for ever be a part of each other.



I wrote this story for my son Ashton Jorden Whitt who went home to be with god we love and miss him very much
© Copyright 2011 Death6666 (whitt223 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1832390-my-momm-and-I