*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1832401-SAJ-Members-for-New-Horizons-Classes
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1832401
SAJ Members who notified us they want to attend New Horizons—Some want scholarships
List of SAJ Members Who Plan to Attend New Horizons Winter Term 2012


1. Mia Mia - craving colour wants to take the Exploratory Writing Course. Pat sent 3k GPs 12/12/11.
2. Bob Candlemaker wants to take Punctuation Station. Pat sent 3k GPs 12/12/11.
3. Viv dogpack:saving 4 premium: DWG wants to take Punctuation Station. Pat sent 3k GPs 12/12/11.


TO LEADERS:
1. Please give the NAME that we call the member. (Lots of people change their handle often.)
2. Give the member's USER NAME next. (We will likely contact them between now and Registration.)
3, List the name of the class they want to take. (This is just so we can see if a class looks like it will be overflowing. We don't mind what class they take with the scholarship we give them.
4. Write YOUR NAME and the DATE that you sent them the GPs for their scholarship. Be sure the e-mail is clear about what this 3k is for.
5. In fact, just copy and paste this message into your note:

We're so thrilled that you decided to commit several hours a week to learn how to write and review better. The classes at New Horizons Academy will be enriching and educational. You might even learn a new trick or two. You may sign up for any class you choose. It does not have to be the one you originally told us. We only use that information to help us see how each class is filling up. You are welcome to tell us if you change you mind, but that is not required. Just register and enjoy your exciting class at New Horizons Academy! Enclosed you will find 3000 GPs. This is your tuition fee for the class you asked SAJ to pay the scholarship for. Use these 3000 GPs to pay your tuition yourself when you register for your class. Remember to be EARLY before classes are filled. Registration is at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (WDC time) on January 2, 2012. Click on the logo below for more information!

** Image ID #1764610 Unavailable **


Squeekachu won my package in an auction. It includes a scholarship for her and a friend for Winter and Spring terms (paid by me, personally). I sent her 3k in GPs today, 12/12/11. I will include her name when I send the list to Karen, but I'll be sure she knows it's not an SAJ scholarship.
© Copyright 2011 Pat ~ Rejoice always! (mimi1214 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1832401-SAJ-Members-for-New-Horizons-Classes