*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1832507-Christmas-Presents
by Summer
Rated: E · Short Story · Comedy · #1832507
A story about a girl named Morgan who can't wait for Christmas. :) I don't know :D
          Keegan eyed a snow globe on the store shelf in Jimbles. Jimbles was a Christmas store in the mall that only opened in December. Keegan thought that Jimbles was a little cheesy, considering it was covered with a bunch of plastic, lit up elves. Keegan loved Christmas time, but she hated lame decorations. Of course, this would be a terrific place to buy her mom a present, considering her mother was really in to tacky Christmas junk, that Keegan was forced to help her put up.
          Grudgingly, Keegan snatched the snow globe from the shelf and walked over to the cash register. After paying the cashier and getting it wrapped in polar bear covered wrapping paper, Keegan walked out of the shop and headed over to OMG!, a popular teen shop. It sold makeup, jewerly, and accessories. Keegan wasn't really interested in these things, considering everything was at a ridiculously high price. Keegan had seen some green nail polish earlier at OMG!, and it would look amazing on her friend, Amy. She purchased the nail polish, and left for the mall doors. Her Christmas shopping was officially over.
------------
          Later, at Keegan's small yet cozy house, Keegan was reading a Christmas book. She could stay up till about 1 AM just reading, and getting online to research whatever it was she pleased. Obviously, it was Christmas break and Mother was working. Around 10 PM, Keegan recieved a phone call from Amy.
          "Hey chicka," Amy said in her usual, bubbly voice, "I just got all of my Christmas Shopping done! You're gonna love your present. Took me forever just to find the right gift."
          "Haha, me too! You will love your gift, but you had better let me borrow it," Keegan said, " I'm so curious to figure out what I got for Christmas though. I am extremely tempted to peek!"
          "You better not ruin the surprise. Anyway, gotta go! See you later!"
          "Alright, see you!"
          Keegan clicked the phone off, and began to go into deep thought. She twisted her pink feather hair extension.
          How bad could it be? Just a quick peek. Not a big deal...
© Copyright 2011 Summer (iloveoreos at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1832507-Christmas-Presents