*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1833000-Stranger
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1833000
Stranger finds stanger
Dim street lights flow gently across the rough pavement. Sickly yellow glow of the lamp shines dimly on a figure whos eyes hold no remorse for any mistakes. Who skin, so pale, could be the moon. The eyes of a snake light up slightly as the ears hear noise; noise so small, so miniscule, yet magnified agaisnt the stunning, odd silence of the city that night. The small blck strands of hair move slightly in the cold wind of that November night as the head movestoward the sound. The feet move with no stealth across that street, heedless of any oncoming danger. The dark face covered by a hood grows even darker as it's body moves down the alley, closer and closer to the sound. The sound of two breaths, two heartbeats, carry between the two figures in synchronization. Closer and closer the figure gets to the stranger. As they close in on eachother, the two people gaze up from each other under their hoods. With the light of curiosty in their eyes, they slowly lift their hands to pull back the hood.


Only to find themselves.
© Copyright 2011 RikuThe Shinigami (shinigamiriku at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1833000-Stranger