*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1833068-The-Brainwashed-Soldier
Rated: E · Poetry · Military · #1833068
The poem of a brainwashed soldier, a ghost warrior his tale and his death.
The entire world is a graveyard, only the dying knows the truth, now so do you very soon to. I’m a bad man, I ran around in Afganistan and I took orders from an unbelivably vicious man. Don’t believe your eyes as they may decieve you, I know that’s true, so litsen you.

They gave us magazines and M16’s to procceed out killing and raping women violently, just fullfilling our dream ours destiny committing bloody deeds for a harsh regim. I killed in such a rapid speed and shot amazingly many efficent killing sprees.

With my deagle gat. Tears we’re shat, as I executed through the helpless rubbles of people that we used to call rats. Then off with our caps, I need to reload my talon sixty-nine gat, because more tears will be shat.

Even more than that! So tell the fucking coordinates to the airplanes now watch as the flames blister and raise, I’m just putting more pakis in their graves, do morphine I gotta ease my pain. This is a chain! So put your gasmasks on! We’re entering a contaminated zone with explosions. My left man is now a cripple, he suffers and bleeds so I give him my sleeve and empty my clip in his heart with a devious feeling but I have a itchy trigger so don’t stay and wonder, keep doing the deeds of a brainwashed soldier.

Slugs, lugs or shells a bullet runs through my leg. I feel how the wound ease my pain. This is not a game, I am twirling in pain! Now relax AK sounds are just from pakis running away, what’s that? I get stabbed in the back I scream and try to reload my gat but everything goes black.
© Copyright 2011 MassThinker (massthink at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1833068-The-Brainwashed-Soldier