*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1833568-its-not-a-story--life-is-a-saga
by Dhiren
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Experience · #1833568
descriptions in short stanzas are sometimes enough to explain a lot of things around...
INTROSPECTION AT A LATER STAGE



All wet in the rain, I ran across platforms, to catch my train.

I kept my luggage and got into my seat, with the plug-ins in ears, playing my favorite musical beat.



With noise of pair of tongs, getting mixed with my songs

with shrill cry and loud scream, I lost my way into my dream.



I was in formal, my dream was not normal but abnormal

I took blanket bcoz of cold, people thought my hair was like that bcoz I was old.



In my dreams, the angels and demons stood on two sides

Debating on the rules that I should abide.



I screamed and asked, what’s the issue, the angel said, v r sorry, please..Carry some tissue.

I was amazed at the angels’ remarks, and hovering me was the power of the dark.



STUPID FELLOW! U HAVE LOST!! Said the demon, giving me a symbol of failure, i.e. a black lemon.

I asked the demon to elaborate, but he laughed and laughed, and said don’t exaggerate.



“U HAVE LOST IN EVERY ASPECT, AT THE END WITH NO RESPECT!!” was the claim, I looked at the angels down, but they stood  with heads down, as if TAMED.



“YOU ARE TAKEN FOR GRANTED, U R A FOOL,IDIOT, A DUMB FELLOW, PEOPLE CHEAT YOU, , YOU ARE DISRESPECTED, YOUR TEXTS ARE NOT REPLIED, YOUR CALLS ARE NOT PICKED UP ETC…ETC…” , he kept saying, with every statement he gave examples relating.



I was taken aback by the remarks; the demon said “U R NOT WORTH FOR GOOD MARKS”. I cried and asked him, “What’s my fault, what’s my mistake?” he said in simple, “THEY ARE FAKE, AND U JUST TAKE!”



My heart was full, I wanted to cry, but to make me calm, the angels didn’t try. I wanted to ask, ‘what should I do?’ just before that, he showed me the way to devil’s zoo.



ZOO was the place of slaves, with hot smoke ad molten lava, pouring out of caves. I was scared, I just took a turn; then suddenly an angel stood and said “POOR CHAP! U R NOT IN A SITUATION OF NO RETURN”..



Finally, my tears stopped and the angels popped.



( please watch out, as to what angel had to say to that poor chap!)



© Copyright 2011 Dhiren (dhiren at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1833568-its-not-a-story--life-is-a-saga