*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1834166-Transparency
by W.C
Rated: 13+ · Other · Technology · #1834166
Short writing about feelings of future, deprivation of the mind, & solutions for the soul.
Transparency



The only thing that is about to transpire is your mind.

Your outsides attacking the in.

Our distraction to employ you has prevailed, and now you will reap what's beneath you.

There will be no outside, no in. You will have no availability to separate classes, as individuality will just be a conspiracy to conspire only the greatest of crimes, self indulgence.



Pay for what, when all is lost, your money will become worthless, and your mind will step forward.



Now you should do a dance, a dance of justice. For all of your worldly problems have diminished, and for what's under us will run us.



The time for you to see is forever, but the time for you to feel is limited. For this, a new set of stairs will be brought forth.



An imminent explanation of our future is only within the holder of true accomplishments, not dreams. For this, those who have waited for the nothing will pay, and along with this will disintegrate.

© Copyright 2011 W.C (williamc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1834166-Transparency