*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/183468-The-Hotel
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Comedy · #183468
Some hunky celebs visit a hotel and demonstrate their powers to the enamoured bellboy.
Nick Carter bends to pick up his suitcase and you, right behind him, say “Don’t worry, I’ll get it.” secretly meaning his butt, which you can’t take your eyes off of. “I’m Jamie, the bellhop.”
“Thanks Jamie.” He walks towards the elevator while you grab his suitcase and follow. “It’s only on the second floor, mind if we take the stairs?” Nick asks. He only has one bag for you to carry and you’re anxious to follow him up the stairs. You say sure, but ask that he move slowly so you can keep up. “No problem.” he laughs. You show him the door to the stairs and he goes in ahead of you and starts up. You follow a few steps behind, staring at his butt, which looks incredible in the jeans he’s wearing. Near the second floor, Nick stops and says “Here it is.” You aren’t anticipating this and your face hits his butt. You instinctively pull away and wish you had pretended to be stuck there. He laughs and says “Sorry about that, should’ve warned you.”
“That’s okay,” you say, adding to yourself that he can make it up to you by doing it again. You continue up, still staring at his butt, and Nick opens the door into the second floor hallway. You spot Brian Littrel about to go into his room, he sees Nick and walks over. The two talk while you open Nick’s door and let them in. You say to Nick, “I’ll make sure you have towels.”
“All right.” Nick says, and when you’re out of earshot he says to Brian “I did it again!”
“Oh, man Nick!” Brian laughs, “How’d you do it this time?”
“I saw him checking me out so I thought I’d give him a little thrill by letting him follow me up the stairs.” Nick starts, as Brian snickers. “We started up and he was right behind me the whole time. When we got near this floor I stopped suddenly and his face pressed right against my butt! It was hilarious.” They start laughing again as you emerge from the bathroom.
“Plenty of towels, if you need anything else just pick up the phone and dial the number on the base.” You say, not even hinting for a tip because you’re still wired about having your face in Nick’s butt.
“Wait, shouldn't we ‘tip’ him Nick?” Brian says, the two smile at each other and look back at you. You’re about to say that it isn’t necessary when suddenly everything goes black for a few seconds. When you can see again, you look up to discover that Nick and Brian are giants! “I’ll never get tired of seeing that,” Brian says, “Oh, we just shrunk you to about 6 inches tall, by the way.”
“Yeah, and we made you malleable too, so we can do whatever we want and you won’t get hurt. Don’t worry, we’ll turn you back to normal eventually.” Nick explains, “I’ll call the front desk and tell them that we were so impressed with your work that we want you to be our gopher for the night. The hotels always let us do this - you don’t have to report back to them because you’re working for us, so nobody will miss you while we’re having fun!” Nick walks over to the phone, stepping on you as he does. His giant hi-top Nike sneaker squashes you flat and he continues walking as you stick to the floor, totally flattened out.
Brian peels you up and holds you in front of his face. “See, that didn’t hurt, did it?” You realize it felt weird but it didn’t hurt. Nick gets off the phone and walks over. “Look what you did to him Nick, he’s totally flat!” They laugh as Brian twirls you slowly so they can see how flat you are. “Ok, he’s had a close-up look of your butt and your sneaker, so I get two tries in a row.”
“No way, he was full size when he shoved his face in my butt, and he wasn’t flattened so it doesn’t count.” Nick protests. “You only get one go at him.”
“He didn’t shove his face in your butt, you purposely stopped so he would slam into you.” As they argue you dangle from Brian’s fingers, still flat. You slip out of his grasp without him noticing, float to the floor and pop back to 3D. You look up as the giants fight over who gets to flatten you next and decide that you should hide. You move towards the couch when you hear Brian say “Hey!” and his giant sneaker slams down, flattening you out.
“There, you got your turn, now it’s mine again. Move your foot so I can peel him up.” Brian’s sneaker lifts up but you stick to it. “Come on Bri, he’s on your shoe, let me see.” Brian turns his sneaker sole up and Nick peels you off. He dangles you in front of his face as Brian did, to see how flat you are. “Cool! I wonder if he’d stick to my butt, most of the others did.” He lays you on a chair and starts to sit down. His butt is a few inches from you when he stops and says “Wait, I want him to be 3D when I sit on him.” He stays where he is, with his butt hovering above you, waiting for you to pop up.
“Just peel him up and give him a shake.Though I’m sure he’s enjoying that.” Brian says.
Nick picks you up, gives you a little shake and you pop back to 3D.He puts you back on the chair, turns around and sits down, flattening you out instantly. “Got him! Check to see if he’s stuck to my butt Bri.” Nick lifts the side of his butt off the chair so Brian can see under it.
“Nope, he’s on the chair.” Annoyed, Nick sits back down and starts squirming, thinking that will do it. “Come on Nick, give me a chance. He’s already stuck to me once.”
“Fine,” Nick stands up slowly while you stay flattened out on the chair. He turns to see how flat he made you and is impressed. “Cool, I love doing that! Looks awesome.”
“You see Nick, when you stepped on him he stuck to the floor, but when I stomped him he stuck to my sneaker. And you sat on him from, like, two inches above. Watch this.” Brian peels you off the chair and pops you back to 3D. He puts you back on the chair and sits down fast, flattening you out again. Brian stands and turns away from Nick, “Is he flat on my butt?”
“He sure is!” Nick says.
“You see, works every time. Now peel him off for me, will ya?”
“No way!” Nick exclaims, “I’m not grabbing your butt! Peel him off yourself.”
“Fine, he’ll just stay flat on my butt.” With that, Brian sits down on the oversized sofa and turns on the TV. Annoyed, Nick jumps on top of him and tells him to get you off his butt. Brian and Nick wrestle on the sofa while you peel off of Brian’s butt by yourself. You pop back to 3D on the sofa only to have Nick’s butt press against you as the two roll around. The sofa is soft, though, so you don’t flatten out. Nick rolls off and you lay there, assuming you’re flat. When you realize you’re still 3D you get up and run to the edge, thinking you’ll be able to jump down. You look down to the floor and decide it’s too far and turn back to the wrestling Backstreet Boys. They shift towards you and cause you to fall off the sofa onto the floor, where you land unhurt. You look back up at the sofa just in time to see Nick swinging his legs around and slamming his foot down on you! Not realizing what he’s just done, he and Brian look around for you when they notice that you’re not on Brian’s butt. They move the cushions, look under the couch and all around it, but they can’t find you.
“He couldn’t have gone far.” Nick points out, “Maybe we flattened him while we were on the couch.” The two take turns checking each other for you, not bothering to check the sole of Nick’s sneaker. “I don’t see him. Let’s keep looking, but take off your shoes so if we step on him we’ll notice.” They take off their sneakers and toss them aside, not thinking to check them. After a few moments you pop off of Nick’s sneaker, which landed on its side. You realize that the only way to get out of this is to let Nick and Brian have all the fun they want to and then, as they said, they’ll turn you back to normal. You walk to Nick, who is on the floor looking under the couch. He’s on his side and when you arrive at him you’re right in front of his butt, which you appreciate now more than ever. Nick suddenly rolls onto his back and sits up, completely unaware that he just flattened you under his butt. “Well, I can’t find him anywhere.”
“Maybe he slipped under the door while we weren’t looking.” Brian says, walking to the door, “No, there isn’t a gap for him to go through.” Just then there’s a knock on the door. Brian opens it and greets Justin Timberlake, who’s doing the show Brian and Nick are doing.
“Hi guys, whatcha doing?” Justin walks in.
“We shrunk this guy and now we can’t find him.” Nick says as he stands.
“Well how small did you make him?” Justin asks, thinking you might be microscopic.
“6 inches or so, same as the others. We let him out of our sights for a minute and now he’s gone.” Nick notices that the bathroom door is open and says, “Hey, maybe he went in there!” He and Brian rush in.
Justin walks over to the sofa, where he sees you flat on the floor where Nick was sitting. He crouches down to peel you up. “You must be who Nick and Bri are looking for.” Justin smiles and slips you into his pocket. He calls to the others that he has to get going and they emerge from the bathroom.
“All right Justin, if you see a tiny little guy he’s probably ours.” Nick says.
“I’ll let you know.” Justin smiles as he closes the door behind him and rushes to his room. Once there, he double locks his door and checks to make sure he’s alone. He takes you out of his pocket and holds you up so he can look at you. “Man, they never let other people play with their toys. They let me step on one once, but that was just to prove to me what they did. This is so cool.” He gives you a shake and you pop back to 3D. He turns you over so you’re lying on your stomach and quickly slams his hand against the wall, flattening you against it. You’re at eye level and he gets up real close and stares you in the face and laughs. “Awesome! Hey, what are you doing?” The wall is smooth and you start to slide down. Justin watches this and once you get down to about waist level he turns around and shoves his butt in your face, pressing you flat against the wall. When he moves his butt away, you peel off the wall, float down to the floor and land between his feet. He picks you up and shakes you until you’re 3D again. “Cool!” he says, putting you back down. You look at Justin, his massive white sneakers in front of you, his denim covered legs above those and so on. He raises his foot and says, “Brace yourself!” then stomps down, hard. He lifts his foot and sees you squashed flat on the sole of his sneaker. “Cool, I flattened him.” He peels you off. “How come you stuck to my sneaker but not to my butt?” You’re too stunned to answer. “Can’t you talk when you’re flat?” Justin shakes you and you pop back to 3D. He sets you down on a table. “There, how about now?”
“Yes, I can.” you say, “Um, I don’t suppose you’d be willing to give me back to Nick and Brian so they can turn me back to normal, would you?”
“I’ve got news for you, guy - they’ll keep you like this all night, until one of them falls asleep with you squashed under his butt. In the morning, before you wake up, they’ll turn you back to normal, unless they feel like keeping you, which is likely. They’ll tell the hotel that they want to hire you on full time, then forge a letter of resignation from you. They’ll give the hotel however much money they want in return for letting you go with no notice, and nobody other than Nick and Bri will be seeing you for awhile. They’ve got a few little guys right now, but I’m sure they wouldn’t hesitate to add one more.”
“What are you going to do with me?” you ask.
“Me?” Justin smiles, “I have a little power of my own. Let me show you.” He puts you back on the floor and stares at you. You close your eyes and when you open them you realize that you’re about three feet tall! “There, how’s that?” Justin asks.
No longer small enough to get stepped on , you say “That’s okay.”
“That’s as much as I can do for ya though, I can only make people half their original size. I can’t do anything about your malleability so you’ll have to get used to that. Hmmmm, now that I think of it, there was some danger that you might end up at three inches tall. Good thing you didn’t!” Justin smiles down at you again. “How tall were you originally?”
“I was 5’11””
“So that would make you just under three feet tall now. A little less than half my height.”
“Yeah, I guess so.” You say, wondering why he pointed that out.
Justin walks over and stands right in front of you with his crotch in your face, almost touching. You look up at him. “Perfect height.” he says, smiling down at you. He turns around so his butt is in your face and sits down. He lifts his feet up and sinks down until he’s sitting on the floor with you pressed flat under his butt. He stands up and looks down at you flat on the floor, only your face visible. He laughs, “Sorry about that.”
There’s a knock at the door and you hear someone say, “Justin, open up, it’s me.”
“Uh oh, it’s Nick.” He steps on your face as he walks to the closet. He grabs a few things and tosses them on the floor, covering you. He then opens the door. “Hey Nick, what’s up? Did you find that guy?”
“No, but that’s only because you brought him over here!” Nick walks past Justin into the room. “Why is all this stuff on the floor?”
“Uh... it’s outgoing laundry.” Justin replies. “And what makes you think I stole him?”
“Because you left in such a hurry and ran over here.” Nick walks over the pile of clothes, moving them around just enough to expose part of you, as he looks around the room for you. “So where is he?” Nick turns and sees Justin looking at the pile of clothes. Nick looks down and sees something that doesn’t look like clothes. He gets down on his knees and moves everything aside and finds you, or rather your face, on the floor. “You half-sized him.” he states.
“Yeah,” Justin chuckles, “Then I sat on his face. I thought it would be fun.”
“I’m sure it was.” Nick peels you up off the floor. “So how do I pop him back?”
“I don’t know, I’ve never flattened a guy I half-sized before.” Justin walks over, “Maybe you should just wait for him to do it himself.”
“All right,” Nick puts you back down on the floor between him and Justin and they both look down at you, waiting, “I hope it doesn’t take too long.” Just as he’s saying that, you start to pop back up, but very slowly so that it looks like you’re re-inflating. “Finally,” Nick says as you reach your full height, which is now half of your actual height. Once again at crotch level, you look up at Nick and Justin. “I’ve got to get him back to my room. Brian’s still there, we’ll shrink him back down.”
“But you can’t walk down the hall with him like that, someone will see him. Maybe we should flatten him again.” Justin suggests.
“No, it’s late, there probably won’t be anyone in the hall. And my room is only 5 doors down. We’ll just have to make sure it’s safe and hurry.”
“Mind if I come along?” Justin asks.
“If you want, let’s just go.” They walk you over to the door and Nick peers out. Deciding that it’s safe he goes out into the hall, and Justin pushes you out with him right behind you. On the upside, Nick’s butt is in your face again. Nick’s door is only a short distance away, but it seems to take forever to get there, which is fine with you. When Nick gets to his door, he pauses to unlock it. Justin’s looking behind him and doesn’t notice and practically slams into Nick, with you in between them. “Watch where you’re going!” Nick whispers.
“Sorry,” Justin steps back and sees what he did, “His face is stuck to your butt Nick.”
Nick reaches back and peels you off of his butt. He opens the door, pushes you in and follows with Justin right behind him. Brian gets up off the couch and walks over as you shake your head and pop it back to normal. “Brian, we gotta re-shrink him - Justin was having a little fun.” Nick says.
“Let me guess, his head was flat because you were in front of him and Justin was behind, not paying attention.”
“Naturally. But he finally stuck to me!” Nick says proudly.
“How many times is this guy gonna have your butt in or on his face tonight?” Brian asks jokingly. He and Nick stare at you and you shrink down to six inches again. “There, back to... well, not normal.” Brian steps on you on his way back to the couch. Flat on the floor, you can only lie there and watch as Nick steps on you too. “Come over and join us when you pop back up Jamie.” Brian says from the couch. Justin follows, making sure to step on you on his way.

End, part 1
© Copyright 2001 Flattened (flattened at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/183468-The-Hotel