*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1834945-The-Masaage
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Comedy · #1834945
A meeting between two groups of teenagers on a holiday takes a playful twist.
The Massage


Keep calm. Its just a massage, no big deal.
But it wasn’t just a massage, it was a massage with perhaps the best looking girl he’d ever seen in real life.


Liam tip-toed over to where the lads were sat, he’d spotted them from their hotel room, and yes, they were sat with the girls from last night. All four of them, way out of his league. He tried to look as cool as is possible whilst wearing a novelty cowboy hat and tight pink swimming shorts. The sun was lowering over the Grecian night, and Liam quickly looked up with mock surprise at the sudden emergence of the girls amongst his friends. Sarah, sat closest to him, smiled with recognition and laughed slightly as she exclaimed;
“Hiya Comedy!”
Liam had forgotten about the nickname bestowed on him the night before, but the night before he was drunk, as was everyone else, and he was clearly, much funnier when alcohol was on the under-card to him. Following Sarah’s exclamation, the rest of the group turned to face Liam. Andy and Paul simply shook their head at his new nickname, whilst David mocked it with a silent mouthed-repetition.
“Evening all!” Liam exclaimed, with a bit too much bounce in his voice. He lightly trotted the final few steps, and sat on the edge of the sun lounger which Sarah currently occupied. The 3 other girls were lay on their backs, trying to make the most of the ever-disappearing rays of sunshine. Helen, the blonde, wearing the lesbian-like cap squinted her eyes at the reflection of the sun in the pool, whereas Louise had covered her face with a large set of sunglasses, which was quite ironic seeing as the rest of her body was barely covered by a very skimpy bikini.
Finally, wearing a loose playsuit, her short hair just tipping the bottom of her ears, yawning and rubbing her back was Rachel. When the lads had first spotted the group from afar just a few days earlier, they had quickly made Rachel out to be the most attractive girl they had seen in Greece. Liam was instantly terrified of her, he’d duck his head and get past her as quickly as possible. He could swear he hadn’t spoken to her last night, and that he’d avoided any elongated eye contact. Liam scanned his mind, pulling his hat further onto his head.
“Comedy, tell us a joke.” interrupted Sarah, her breasts swinging as she sat up.
“A joke?” repeated Liam.
“Yeah.”
“I’m not a performing monkey.”
And there it was, the laughter, the insatiable laughter resonating from Rachel’s mouth. Liam smiled and looked upwards, at her, and suddenly he was hit with a very vivid memory of giving her a piggy back around the pool last night.
“Oh you crack me up.” it was Sarah who had spoken, but Liam was too busy trying to remain calm about the sudden realisation that he had turned into Red Rum last night in order to seem fun to an attractive girl. There was only one possible solution he thought; oblivion. Get absolutely drunk, out of my fucking face. He thought with a smile. He stood up, meaning to head back to the hotel room, and more importantly, the full bottle of Raki in the fridge. In his mind, he strode across the grass besides the pool and plunged himself into a deep intoxicated abyss which clearly made him the funniest man in the world. However, in reality he was stopped by the most terrifying noise he had ever heard;
“Comedy, will you give me a massage?”
That’s strange thought Liam, I swear that Rachel (the most beautiful girl in the universe) has just asked me for a massage. Forget about it, keep walking.
“Comedy!”
Liam sighed, he sighed and turned, whilst also slapping his “comedy” smile onto his face.
“Yes lovely?”
She simply rubbed the spot on the sun bed next to her and repeated the terrible word. Massage. Liam’s mouth opened and said words that he was certain couldn’t have been his own.
“No worries.” his feet carried him across to Rachel’s sun lounger, and he stole a knowing glance at Andy. What are you doing? said his eyes. After managing to make his way across the small gulf, from Sarah’s to Rachel’s sun bed, he swung a heavy clumsy leg round the back of her and sat awkwardly behind her.
“Well this is nice.” he mussed, and placed his wide rough hands onto her shoulders, rolling the straps from play suit from side to side as he began to “massage” her skin. She tutted softly, and pushed his hands away. Thank god, she’s going to let me go.
Rachel slid her soft small hands over the straps which were getting in the way of Liam’s brilliant massage, and pulled them off her shoulders, leaving him staring at her bare, naked back. It was at this exact moment that Liam realised that no matter what happens, things could only get worse. Okay, a naked attractive girl asking for a massage isn’t a bad thing, but it is when it feels like you could throw up the bottle of Ouzo that was currently floating around his oesophagus at any moment. Liam reached up to her shoulder blades and began to rotate his fore finger and thumbs around her smooth, muscular back. It was clear she was a dancer, and very flexible. She rolled her neck around, and moaned lowly, Liam swallowed deeply.
“Do it harder.”
“I don’t wanna hurt you.”
“I like it when it hurts.”
The sweat was now threatening to blind Liam as it flooded down his forehead, these words obviously meant something. Suddenly, she grabbed Liam’s hand and moved it half an inch down her spine, silently demanding that he work his hands into this new area of her back. His heart was now threatening to burst out of his chest, and along with the ridiculous amounts of sweat, shaking hands and ever-growing movement in the pink shorts; Liam was beginning to feel like a Transformer. He really didn’t want to look up, he could feel 3 pairs of eyes staring at him in disbelief. Forcing his palm harder into her muscles, Rachel bit her lip to stop a noise escaping which would have probably made Liam have the world‘s first ever wet day-dream. Liam moved his body slightly closer to hers, he could now feel the wetness of her bikini bottoms against his crotch, this was now becoming very dangerous.
You can do this!
Liam ran his hands along Rachel’s side, and began to slowly tickle her rib cage with the tips of his fingers. He could see the side of her mouth tighten again as she suppressed a giggle.
“Stop!” she laughed. Liam instinctively ripped his hands from her side, a bit too harshly. “Sorry, its just I don’t like being tickled!”
“Who does? Its strange being tickled isn’t it?” Liam knew he was rambling, must. Stop. Rambling. This can only end badly. “Its like being half way between pain and pleasure, don’t you think?”
“Uh-huh” came the simple reply, and Rachel began to rub the curve of her neck.
“What else is like that? I cant think of anything…” Stop rambling, this will not end well.
“No?”
“Maybe anal sex?”
And there it was, the 3 words no girl wants to hear when she is being given a massage; Maybe. Anal. Sex.
Louise and Helen laughed, through instinct rather than actual amusement. Paul’s mouth dropped open, whilst Andy shook his head at him. David and Sarah thankfully were deep in conversation, debating the best way to get an RT off a celebrity on Twitter. However the best, worst, and clearly most suitable response, was from Rachel, who stood up, making Liam fall slightly off-balance, and told the others that she was off for a shower.

Good job Liam..






© Copyright 2011 LJHurley (ljhurley at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1834945-The-Masaage