*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1835236-The-Kiss
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Ink
Rated: 13+ · Other · Relationship · #1835236
Only my second item and it's almost Christmas so I though I should put something up.
I stood under the Christmas tree at Pioneer Square. The bitter cold greeted me shyly as a light wind blew snow into my face. I held my shoulders in an effort to warm myself but to no avail. It was too warm out for the snow to stick but it remained cold enough to wear a jacket and scarf. Being me, I wore a black scarf and a a black hat with the word "SLAYER" in red. Then a women walked over to me. She wore a simple black dress, kind of odd for this weather but I loved it. She walked over, leaving just barely visible footprints in the newly formed snow. She walked up to me and pulled me into her embrace. A loving one, not too forced but not so gentle that I couldn't feel her. She stepped back and grabbed my hands with her own. The wind stung my nose and I looked into her eyes. Hazel eyes, beautiful and inviting. They pulled me in closer until we were close enough to feel each other's breath. Then she closed in and locked our lips. It seemed as though time had stopped. All of the cold was expelled from me as the kiss came to a close. She moved her head back and smiled that silly smile of hers. Then we walked off, hand in hand, on this perfect Christmas Eve.
© Copyright 2011 Ink (kittenrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1835236-The-Kiss