*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1836587-Found-expressions-of-love
by Rozy
Rated: E · Other · Young Adult · #1836587
Trying to explain how this heart is hidden, and finding it.
There were days when I lived in love, surrounded by it, but never found it floating in my soul. Loving the idea of love, but looking at it from the outside. Studying every aspect of the intricate, intertwined, connections of love, almost like a spiders web, connecting hundreds of drops after the morning rain. As if I had been the first drop to fall, I observe the web that scares me as much as it pulls me in. Coming to terms that I will never feel what each drop feels, as they are all connected. As if I must only look, as if that is my only purpose, to document and to tell they're stories. Let them live they're lives, as i am doomed and gifted, with a lion heart, pumping like the engines of a submarine that is stuck underwater. Cages built in between the power lines that connect my heart to my soul. Take a day off from writing, to think about other things, to actually feel them without having the need to put it in print. To bleed my own blood, instead of ink. To finally tell someone that I love them so. That the boundaries between life and death disappear into they're eyes. That feeling invisible when I stare at them, as if they are the worlds greatest masterpiece living among us. That I feel when they feel. That feeling true sadness, has no meaning until i see them walk away. That the highest mountain falls, to the power of they're greatest smile. An angel, no, she is not. But she is a gift to us humans. Proving that nature, is the most powerful creator of beauty. And we must feed off of its creations.
© Copyright 2011 Rozy (dsrs21 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1836587-Found-expressions-of-love