*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1837304-Angered-by-Your-Audacity
Rated: · Letter/Memo · Friendship · #1837304
.How I felt because someone who did me wrong has made an unexpected appearance.
This was unexpected...I logged on as usual and didn't expect to see your face. My reaction angered me. You have a lot of nerve, a friend request? You dare? After all that went down? What, your grand return and I should want...ha ha ha...to be your friend. Never, not in this life, never again. Its incredible the gull some have. Did you forget what you did to me? I did not! Is it supposed to be okay cause a year has passed? It is not! How my hand wishes to smack the computer from the desk, stomp it into the ground. But that would do no good, because it's not what I would really like to take this anger out on.

Why am I so angered by this? I shouldn't even give a damn. Just click no way in hell and be done with it. The truth is this was not expected. I never expected to see your face again...whats done is done. What a surprise. The shock of your face kicked me in the gut and the hurt flared up. OH, I am angered because I thought it was gone. Buried. Dead. I don't want those feelings to return ever...but the curiousity, I can't give in...I don't want to know, I don't want to look. I don't because it can not be. I don't want to go back there to that place I once was. This is not a good idea...why did I hit confirm. This will not end well for me!!
© Copyright 2012 MarieSimmons (mariesimmons at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1837304-Angered-by-Your-Audacity